Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

4 Reasons You Would Trust Todhost Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Reasons You Would Trust Todhost Web Hosting (513 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Start Your Blog This New Year / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business / 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons You Would Trust Todhost Web Hosting by todhost(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2018
1. The quality of our support is unmatched. We take support one step further by tailoring our replies to suit your knowledge, expectations and personality.

2. We're passionate about what we do. What sets us apart from the competition is that we're passionate about the products/services we provide and quality of support.

3. We welcome and act on your feedback. We're always looking to improve every aspect of our business. From more features all the way to more frequent tutorials.

4. Proven track record. We've gained a reputation as a reliable and honest company in the last eight years with most of our customers coming from referrals.

See full features at: https://www.todhost.com/web-hosting.php

Re: 4 Reasons You Would Trust Todhost Web Hosting by kingthreat(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2018
I have used 4 Nigerian hosting companies so far.
To choose a good host, below are my prerequisites.
- Your company has a physical address
- Client base of over 500 customers
- Assurance of Good uptime and 2-hour maximum customer support
I hope you fit into these. Many webhosts were being run from a bedroom and couldn't offer the best of support in malware attack and other issues
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Trust Todhost Web Hosting by todhost(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2018
We have been around for 9 years. That proves our strength. But more than that, we have been able to win the support of our customers through our 24/7 support.

kingthreat:
I have used 4 Nigerian hosting companies so far.
To choose a good host, below are my prerequisites.
- Your company has a physical address
- Client base of over 500 customers
- Assurance of Good uptime and 2-hour maximum customer support
I hope you fit into these. Many webhosts were being run from a bedroom and couldn't offer the best of support in malware attack and other issues
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Trust Todhost Web Hosting by kingthreat(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2018
todhost:
We have been around for 9 years. That proves our strength. But more than that, we have been able to win the support of our customers through our 24/7 support.

Goood to know.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Freelance Article Writer For Your Blog Here / Anyway To Make Online Payment Without A Credit Card? / How To Get Your Profile Verified On Instagram (yes, Anyone Can Apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.