Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

#bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King (750 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King by information1: 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
Khloe, the Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, wrote an open letter to her sweetheart and one/half of Mavin records act, DNA.

She wrote;

Hey lover,thanks for being the best man that has ever walked into my life and promise never to leave me in any situation and kept to his words. I love you cos you love me more , I need you cos you need me , I care for you cos all u ever wanted was for me to be happy , I will forever be yours cos we promised ourselves forever friendship. You M A D E me bestfriend. Even when I act like a nut head and make u feel like you ain’t doing enough, you strive to do more . Soon i ll give you a call ( pick ur passport, meet me at the airport let’s explore the world together cos there is no other I wanna spend my happy days with if not with the one that stood by me during my lowest moments . My ATM, My KING,I love u now and forever . Pls be my M C M with pride . From your bestie. @blairisdna

https://talkgeria.com/bbnaija-love-now-forever-khloe-composed-love-letter-king/
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44 seun MissyB3, Fynestboi, dominique,

Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King by Skyfornia(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2018
Oriegwu!

Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King by Alphasoar(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2018
undecided

Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King by enoch273: 5:47pm On May 21, 2018
And she can't compose common application letter
Re: #bbnaija: ‘I Love You Now And Forever’- Khloe Composed Love Letter To Her King by Tamarapetty(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2018
10years= decade
100years= century
1000years= millennium
Together forever= 1 month

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Ex Seyi Kuye Marries Pregnant Girlfriend. Toke Reacts / Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija / So Sad: Nollywood Producer, Bambino Anachina, Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.