Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (59427 Views)

Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria" / Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Whogoblog: 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
Aprokogirl.com

Nah. I want it all. Marriage and children and thankfully, that's what I am getting! Yay! Who says you can't have it all? God is amazing!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Areafada1/status/998546960939352066

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Whogoblog: 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DON'T MISS "Linda Ikeji reveals how the fear of menopause made her abandon her celibacy advocacy"

read here
https://aprokogirl.com/7623/linda-ikeji-reveals-how-the-fear-of-menopause-made-her-abandon-her-celibacy-advocacy-read/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2018
Two imolites.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by IamD18: 3:50pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by BlackHatNaija: 5:22pm On May 21, 2018
Polite correction though I think both of them are confused.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
grin

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by okomile(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
Go girl. Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by maestroferddi: 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
What is all these madness all about?

Lazy yoots all over the place...

7 Likes 1 Share

Madam Linda, if you are getting married, why didn't you kukuma wait before catching penda? Charlie, why can't you just keep your mouth shut? The two of you, better stop disgracing yourselves... I don't have time for nonsense abeq...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by itsmeurLady(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
U turned 36 and finally u noticed celibacy wasnt going to make you a mum and wife We have had ladies practice it in their 40s and still got married and even got pregnant afterwards. In other words, na u know wetin u practice (maybe u fasted from sex) because from your results, it is definitely not the product of celibacy. After preaching it to young girls, u finally ended up not finishing it? So how do u expect them to finish it? U shldnt have talked about it at all. It's very hypocritical.

You got me der with the "every lady shld practice celibacy till they find someone who wants to be in a committed relationship with you" speech... Oh come on, almost every guy comes with that BS of being a committed partner, so are you saying that the girls should continue sleeping with every "potential committed partner"? Then when he is no longer interested in the relationship, what happens? The cycle continues ryt? Until she sleeps with 20 "committed partners". Well done Ma!

Celibacy means complete abstinence from sex in a relationship (committed or non-committed) until after MARRIAGE! I'm not trying to judge but don't try to mislead people either. If you couldn't do it, go and ask for forgiveness and move on but don't try to glorify your mistake. They indeed said, When You have Money All Your Sins Are Covered/Justified (in the eyes of men)

P.S: Celibacy is not for the Weak, it goes beyond declaring it, it is a spiritual sacrifice and if you ever try to do it by your power, you will flop big time bcs Konji is a Bastard grin but when u acknowledge your weakness before God and ask him to help you, then the job becomes easier! Kudos to all the Celibates in the house, More strength and Grace to finish what you started!

364 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by horlah005: 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
Two old cargo
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by biacan(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
I'm happy for you Linda haters argue with your shadow cool

33 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Orukopapa: 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
This is rather serious.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Sapphire86(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
'God has answered my prayers' hmmmm so God said you should have sex and get pregnant out of marriage? Ok oooo

26 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Oblongata: 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
many women who feels they can be independent never see sumtin...

without that man you can call your own you are not complete

if you like be feminist pass queen Elizabeth

without a steady deak una brain no go charge

na baba God wire una like that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by arryjosh(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2018
her mumu don do true true...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by bonechamberlain(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2018
stories.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Abbeyme: 5:25pm On May 21, 2018
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Jagaban99(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2018
Una fit each other

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by CrazyRichNig(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
Well, she has the money to take care of the child. She's not like some people who don't have jobs but can f*#k for Africa. Congrats, Lin Lin

And if you're having premarital sex and you come here and insult her, you're a confused fool.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Nigeriapen(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
congrate jor....
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Kinggnicole(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
I'm like yoooooo!!!!
Boss lady. I know some so-called men are threatened by your success. Carry go. If e dey pain you go hug transformer wey dey junction.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by BakireBulmaker: 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
Wonderful!

I am happy the error is going to be corrected.

God win!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
More like "I preached celibacy when I was roasting, now I have found a guy and it is no longer convenient....."

follow these yeyebrities at your peril.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2018
Nice one,Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
Don't mind the old man, he has a wife, children and grandchildren, yet he want another man's daughter to get pregnant and not be married.

See wickedness.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by abdulrazat(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
How are we sure that the father of the baby is your husband to be?

If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by myettiallah: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
D gals where misled
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" by Divay22(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia / Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.