Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics (30897 Views)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by BloggersNG: 3:56pm On May 21, 2018
Two Young Men were disgraced Today after they were caught trying to steal a Toyota car with Toy Gun, The yet to be identified men were caught after they threatened the owner of the car and broke the back screen.. They were beaten and handed over to the rapid Response squad in Ketu Bus stop..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-men-caught-trying-to-steal-car-with.html

Cc; Laasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Gistformant: 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
sad
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by MicheyJ1: 4:12pm On May 21, 2018
Atleast they wouldn't be tried for illegal possession of firearms

21 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by viceddy95(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
How which they succeeded now,the next thing is to look for one innocent boy's girlfriend to be dragging with him because his trekking and be forming maga don pay up and down....

25 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by AprokoGirl: 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
lalasticlala #APROKOGIRL
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
The guy wearing Liverpool Jersey won't watch Champions league final........ I think I want to laff grin

53 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by BlackHatNaija: 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
These ones are just graduated pick pocketers
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by 2fine2fast(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
mumu
You wan take toy gun Rob..
U can use colour Blue.
Which film you don ever see BLUE GUN shocked

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by niqqa(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
Too much of G.T.A undecided

13 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by thoollz: 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
Knuckleheads indeed. They even gave them bench to sit on, I was expecting them to b beaten blue-black. Person go toil buy car una go come from no where talk say u wan chop from e sweat with toy gun. God punish devil. shocked

9 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by haryomikun(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
angry
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by disquared31(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
JONZING OF D HIGHEST ORDER SERVES THEM RIGHT
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by masada: 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
wonder how many people toy gun has been used to rob

no one wants to wait find out if it’s a real gun or not

Crime never pays

5 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Benekruku(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
When Benin people want to get you, the first thing they do is to switch off your brains.

See as dem switch of this one's brains con send them message of no return

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Jaytecq(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
TWO BOYS u mean

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by ChiefSweetus: 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
Na dem damage d car lai dis with toy gun so? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Caris77: 5:15pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg wch one be two men again ?when all am seeing na two boys. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2018
Who robs with a blue toy gun that has a red trigger.....

These knuckleheads flat heads are gullible fellow undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by VonTrapp: 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
Their fowl don lay cooked egg grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by meccuno: 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
the scary aspect is that these are young boys.............geez.... sad sad sad
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
They are in Trouble....
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Kylekent59: 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
I could remember when I was coming back from an event,a dark slim guy was on my way as I came towards him,he dipped his hand into his tuckin and was about bringing out something,as I sighted that I became percepient and as I was getting closer to him I also dipped my hand into my tuckin and that was how we bypassed each other.

Fear is a sickness. Use ur brain well.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by chrischukszy01(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg make dem free dem joor,na minor thiefing be dis
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by coluka: 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
If you want to rob with a toy gun, at least use a black one, have you ever seen a blue gun with a red trigger before? Bunch of amateurs angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Paperwhite(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
Jungle justice pls. tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by maxiuc(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by engrjacuzzi: 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
they will face transmission in police custody

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by mancheeutd(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
grin
2fine2fast:
mumu
You wan take toy gun Rob..
U can use colour Blue.
Which film you don ever see BLUE GUN shocked
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by abike12(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nzemeka Ezims: Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Public Fraud, Love Scam (Photo) / Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover / Woman Sets Husband On Fire In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.