Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics (30906 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Rrapist: 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
2fine2fast:
mumu
You wan take toy gun Rob..
U can use colour Blue.
Which film you don ever see BLUE GUN shocked
Lol
I tire oo...d gun colour is enough to implicate dem
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by computerglobal(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
niqqa:
Too much of G.T.A undecided

G.T.A

C.J uses real gun and not toy guns grin grin
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Rebsy(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
Happy birthday to all Nairalanders celebrating today. Wishing you the very best in life!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
One chance for dem. Meanwhile, Quote me if u knw anyone who want to sell a 32"inches Led tv.
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.

Kindly spread the good news to start enjoying what you have been missing.
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by faithfull18(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2018
Things people do just to feel among...

Have you checked my profile today? grin
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by evergenuineshop: 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
A blue gun. Chai it's too obvious na, all this na bubu brothers oo because na them dey behave like mumu
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Jsucre(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
Kylekent59:
I could remember when I was coming back from an event,a dark slim guy was on my way as I came towards him,he dipped his hand into his tuckin and was about bringing out something,as I sighted that I became percepient and as I was getting closer to him I also dipped my hand into my tuckin and that was how we bypassed each other.

Fear is a sickness. Use ur brain well.

as you pass the guy ,you go dey look your back with style
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
Ekos dumbest criminals
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by KosyJerry(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
BloggersNG:
Two Young Men were disgraced Today after they were caught trying to steal a Toyota car with Toy Gun, The yet to be identified men were caught after they threatened the owner of the car and broke the back screen.. They were beaten and handed over to the rapid Response squad in Ketu Bus stop..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-men-caught-trying-to-steal-car-with.html

Cc; Laasticlala

Kids committing crimes everyday... what is really happening? Naija I hail thee
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Edu3Again: 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
niqqa:
Too much of G.T.A undecided

Wicked man, u wan yab dem finish
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by afos002: 5:26pm On May 23, 2018
BloggersNG:
Two Young Men were disgraced Today after they were caught trying to steal a Toyota car with Toy Gun, The yet to be identified men were caught after they threatened the owner of the car and broke the back screen.. They were beaten and handed over to the rapid Response squad in Ketu Bus stop..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-men-caught-trying-to-steal-car-with.html

Cc; Laasticlala

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by AAlozie(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
Rebsy:
Happy birthday to all Nairalanders celebrating today. Wishing you the very best in life!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by ayusadeg(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2018
2fine2fast:
mumu
U can use colour Blue.
Even get red trigger, I can't laff oooo shocked
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by dammybabanla: 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
prisons no get tv??
EliteBiz:
The guy wearing Liverpool Jersey won't watch Champions league final........ I think I want to laff grin
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2018
dammybabanla:
prisons no get tv??
all the Nigerian films u don watch, u don see prison with TV before...... You are high grin
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by 2mch(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2018
Young boys...
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by dazzlingd(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Abeg make dem free dem joor,na minor thiefing be dis

When a minor thief use a toy gun to snatch your expensive car with your laptop inside that contains important files plus important documents and credentials....

Then you Will know that no theif is minor
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by mediclife1987(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
BloggersNG:

News From Ebiwali--

Cc; Laasticlala

I just like my Naija ppl sha, dem must give you firstaid beating b4 referring you to olokpa, more of this abeg....
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by magzey: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
I'm just Blaming Shisha and Codeine meanwhile take this blow.

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by fortune1968: 6:59pm On May 23, 2018
EliteBiz:
The guy wearing Liverpool Jersey won't watch Champions league final........ I think I want to laff grin
You may be wrong .TV dey prison o. with DSTV
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Diso60090(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2018
2fine2fast:
mumu
U can use colour Blue.

Nigerian film
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by Kylekent59: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
Jsucre:

as you pass the guy ,you go dey look your back with style

So did the guy also
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by rock4life: 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
The car plate number is not sopos to have been shown here for security reasons.
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by yazzman(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
kids
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by sobastical: 8:51pm On May 23, 2018
EliteBiz:

Hahaha in other words, bad omen for Liverpool lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by blazer2018: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
EliteBiz:

I am very sure that would be the last thing on his mind right now...by the time they finish with his remanded ass at the Ikoyi or Kirikiri prison ehn, he won't even remember that a player named Salah ever played for Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by deor03(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2018
Sadly according to the law, this is armed robbery and it is punishable by death
Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by kalu61(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
Caris77:
Abeg wch one be two men again ?when all am seeing na two boys. angry angry angry angry
try their sperm and confirm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.