Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France (43332 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by umuna(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2018
softwerk:
Ashawo......how did you get to France?! sad
you know every now
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If she no fine at all, upload ur mum n sisters lets compare grin.

Take a closer look at me very well, please I beg you, I'm not cut out for all the rubbish you guys do here on this platform by insulting each other and throwing tantrums .........I choose the people I reply and quote, let this be your last warning, the fact you people hide under an anonymous identity don't mean you insult people and type whatever gibberish as quote,
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by nairamaniac: 2:03pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She's so beautiful smiley anytime any day girl always slay kiss

Xinzu ( Muna**) right now lipsrsealed
Without makeup, she is very ugly.

Even with makeup from close view, she is still ugly.
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Xinzu: 4:37pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She's so beautiful smiley anytime any day girl always slay kiss

Xinzu ( Muna**) right now lipsrsealed

gringrin
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

Take a closer look at me very well, please I beg you, I'm not cut out for all the rubbish you guys do here on this platform by insulting each other and throwing tantrums .........I choose the people I reply and quote, let this be your last warning, the fact you people hide under an anonymous identity don't mean you insult people and type whatever gibberish as quote,
Oga no de yan opanka, Upload ur mother's picture since the lady in question is ugly. Ezi Offia, Nkakwu lacha kwaa gi anya nshi
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by biacan(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2018
Xinzu:

gringrin
Munachi ke kawnu smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Oga no de yan opanka, Upload ur mother's picture since the lady in question is ugly. Ezi Offia, Nkakwu lacha kwaa gi anya nshi

Not all dogs that barks are worth throwing stones at.....
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Xinzu: 8:41pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Munachi ke kawnu smiley

I'm not chatting on nairaland with you. I believe you have my number, flash me or text me on WhatsApp, then we can talk.
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by biacan(f): 8:47pm On May 22, 2018
Xinzu:

I'm not chatting on nairaland with you. I believe you have my number, flash me or text me on WhatsApp, then we can talk.
Muna biko a hapu kwana mu embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) / Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.