Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France (43312 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by buchilino(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2018
4 D FIRST TIME, SHE DRESSED DECENT
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by forreelinc(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2018
Metuh:

Which type of immigrant engrish is this
angry NA JENIFA WEY CAUSE AM O
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by magzey: 6:24pm On May 21, 2018
I wonder what is wrong with we Nigerians we tell the whole world we travel Abroad just to Snap and post to villagers.CHAI!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 21, 2018
Ask Suleiman

softwerk:
Ashawo......how did you get to France?! sad

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by CodeGenius09840: 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
Seen

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Benekruku(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2018
gurunlocker:
You wan tell me say na movie this one dey do wey she dey travel like this? Even if she get business, she no fit dey travel like this.

Fvcking around pays bills than being a doctor.

Toto no get meter
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Endtimesmith(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
God bless your hustle my Sister...#youarenotalazynigeriayouth..#lifeistooshorttolookdull.
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by sapeleboi(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
she wanna leave like jumanji
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by guuudy87(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2018
Some girls would just wake up one morning and start snapping yansh sad

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by myettiallah: 6:47pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
U r disgusting
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2018
This mama is always on vacation. Twice iv seen pix of her on vac this year. I wonder when she dey actually work.

Beyonce with all the money never go vacation d's year yet.

Na lifestyle like this you go take know say na sponsored trip.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by greatID: 7:01pm On May 21, 2018
Pebcak:
grin grin

Apostle Su.....................
u lack sense
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by deebrownneymar: 7:04pm On May 21, 2018
The executive runz girl...high class ashawo in PhD....Apostle Suleiman's side chic.

But na Chile Ike be their chairwoman for ashawo work. Na she dey lead.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Pebcak: 7:13pm On May 21, 2018
greatID:
u lack sense

Since you have sense going thru your posts I can see you a very bitter person with zero joy and from your comments you must be a low life and you know what they say about low life "NEVER ARGUE WITH THEM BECAUSE THE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND OVERWHELM YOU WITH THEIR #LOWLIFE EXPERIENCE"

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY COMMENT MOVE AND GET A LIFE AND HAVE A NICE LIFE

If u are looking for someone to troll yoo dude you missed it not me your miserable self just joined NLD May 4, really dude bye b1tch i mean boy but both qualifies u so undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by asawanathegreat(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2018
The naysh na shit full am sef
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by SUNDICOS(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2018
Benekruku:
APOSTLE SULEMAN HAS TRULY BEEN TO HEAVEN BEFORE
how and where pls?
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Blitzeee(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2018
Meagan took photographs few years ago before becoming the duchess, dreams still come true
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by manikspears: 7:34pm On May 21, 2018
And this one go dey claime actress and entrepreneur abi, no problem..... Na Whoretrepreneur she be..let her declare her source of income I dare her.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by ELgordo(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2018
Ovoko! E remain make you get ya own belle
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by ariesbull: 8:19pm On May 21, 2018
softwerk:
Ashawo......how did you get to France?! sad

Ba your papa paid the air ticket ...monkey
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Buffalowings3(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Iyam sure King Louis whose palace u posing in front whose head was hacked off by the French ppl during the French revolution would wake up from the grave right now and smack that fat booty of urs cheesy...wat a bootycheesy .
cool cool
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by softwerk(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2018
ariesbull:

Ba your papa paid the air ticket ...monkey

Your father is a monkey!

Your mother is a gorilla!

Infact your entire generation are from the apes and your stupidity is the height of your civilization!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by forreelinc(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
myettiallah:

U r disgusting
Me? What did I do?
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by sirwilson(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2018
Pebcak:
grin grin
Apostle Su.....................

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by nwaonyeze001(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef

I'm telling you, exactly my thoughts, she is just lucky to have funds at her disposal......
I'm happy for her tho. but the media hype is too much
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below are pictures showing Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke having fun during her visit to the palace of Versailles.

She wrote:

The Palace of Versailles is a royal château in Versailles in the Île-de-France region of France. It is now open as a museum and is a very popular tourist attraction. – wikipedia

https://www.wotzup.ng/daniella-okeke-palace-versailles/

Suleimani wallet going places...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

I'm telling you, exactly my thoughts, she is just lucky to have funds at her disposal......
I'm happy for her tho. but the media hype is too much

If she no fine at all, upload ur mum n sisters lets compare grin.
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by 2mch(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
She is right to eat that salad. As she is becoming round. But ashawo no be work o. Ipob women at work.
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by 12345baba(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2018
Ike nsi
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by tiger28: 12:37am On May 22, 2018
This one has gone to EAT some Arab poo poo again. Heard they give them first class ticket and shopping expense for the arabs to shit on them....... yuck!
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by ariesbull: 7:46am On May 22, 2018
softwerk:

Your father is a monkey!

Your mother is a gorilla!

Infact your entire generation are from the apes and your stupidity is the height of your civilization!!!!!

Are you done ? But na your papa pay for the air ticket ...monkey
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by SniperSmurf(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2018
Who she be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap / Mercy Eke Becomes Moetchandon Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.