Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program (992 Views)

H,ow To Cre,ate A Se,ller Fiverr Ac.count Make Mo.ney On.line / How To Add Multiple Custom Fields In Registration Form For Magento 2 / This Blog Of Mine Is For SALE Make An Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by DLuciano: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
Hello Nairaland Gurus,

My younger brother, a pastor is organizing a program for christian faithfuls coming up shortly within the year.

My Question is how can an online registration form be done, with all registration data stored and is able
to be viewed by owner for the purpose of proper planning and logistics as people far and near will
be in attendance for the program. Is there any free online registration form template that can be edited and use for registration?

Please your quick response/ideas will be appreciated.

Regards.
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by eph12(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2018
Check google form
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by Fundey: 5:34pm On May 21, 2018
Go to
https://docs.google.com/forms
And create your form.

However , the data of those registered will be found on Googledrive
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by DLuciano: 5:36pm On May 21, 2018
eph12:
Check google form

Ok. Thanks
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by DLuciano: 5:36pm On May 21, 2018
Fundey:
Go to
And create your form.

Thanks so much
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by DLuciano: 6:15pm On May 21, 2018
Fundey:
Go to
And create your form.

I could not access the link, its not connecting. Any particular browser to be used?
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by Fundey: 6:24pm On May 21, 2018
DLuciano:

I could not access the link, its not connecting. Any particular browser to be used?
Just go to google and type " Google Form" follow the link via google
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by Fundey: 6:26pm On May 21, 2018
You can use chrome browser
Re: Need To Make An On-line Registration Form For A Program by DLuciano: 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
Fundey:

Just go to google and type " Google Form" follow the link via google
ok. thx

(1) (Reply)

Need A Music Blogger? Come In / What You Should Know About VPN And How To Use It / How Do I Make My Website Visible On The Internet After Designing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.