Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (38726 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by cue64: 6:25pm On May 21, 2018
Funny how I once entered their car in lugbe abuja.....
Yes this exact same people...
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by mysteryman2014: 6:28pm On May 21, 2018
Only the greedy fall for such scams
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 21, 2018
Na waoh so some nigerians still fall for this sort of old skool scam. This type of scam was much common in the early 2000s.ppl don suppose wise up to the scheme na. Anyway thank God they were caught.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by IME1: 6:32pm On May 21, 2018
tongue
The day I entered these crook's cab
I not only ordered they drop me
But to refund the t-fare I'd already paid
And they did grin cool

They use coloured cabs, plain cabs, women, old men, all men, young boys
Infact how humanly careful can you be

Therefore it's only God that can save and protect

1 Share

Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 21, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided

All I'm seeing are greedy people. If those millions of dollars aren't fake (and if it belongs to them) then that's a lot of money when converted to naira. Enough for all three to live in comfort for the rest of their miserable lives.... but then greed is part of the problem we have in this country and they know it which is why they could use that knowledge to scam people!
Until Nigerians as a whole start getting content with what they have and desist from acquiring wealth by hook or by crook, such news as this will, sadly, never end!

It begins with you and I!
na fake money
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by CodeGenius09840: 6:36pm On May 21, 2018
programmer

Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Yinxies(f): 6:39pm On May 21, 2018
Busted!

Greedy people preying on lazy and greedy people like them
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Endtimesmith(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2018
Wahala goes to town.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by GuntersChain(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2018
Who transmitted this news the English no let me comprehend.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Biggaboi(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
na fake money
Confirmed?
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Enugufirstson(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2018
shocked

All I can see there is INEQUALITY..

The lady should be handcuffed as well and even on her legs too because she's even in-charge of luring their victims therefore she's more dangerous
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by deebrownneymar: 6:58pm On May 21, 2018
How were they caught
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by biggiesmallz15(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A female Fraudster and her accomplice who deceive victims with Dollars inside a car was exposed today, after falling into the wrong hands, According to the Commander Rapid Response squad the lady among them will lure innocent passengers with millions of dollars inside taxi with aim of increasing their pocket, then trick them to Native Doctors who scam them off their belongings.

The were arrested today, see more photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/female-fraudster-who-lure-victims-to.html

this scam is as old as obj they come up with a back up story of how one of dem stole some of his oga's money and they have it in the booth of the car(mind you they would be having this convo out loud in the taxi)they would be like but the problem is the person that owns the money is a jazz person that he put a hexe on the money that as they have heard it now it's on them too that they would go to a native doctor to remove it and they would share the money blablabla...
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by asawanathegreat(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2018
Yahoo babes own dey worse pass yahoo boys oo
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Holuwatoobii(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
and people were criticising buhari when he said "some naija youths are lazy", i mean if we check around us, most youths only thinks about how to make fraud
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by davedan88(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2018
wat do people enjoy in all this scamming here n there[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by zicoraads: 7:30pm On May 21, 2018
It's amazing people still fall for tricks like this one.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2018
I'm glad she has been caught!
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Orpe7(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2018
Naija version of the Television hit series "HUSTLE"
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Xisnin(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2018
Baawaa:
The victim is also a thief or one of the lazy youths that want quick money
Shut up.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Muvin4wrd: 8:40pm On May 21, 2018
Nissan 1.6 twin cam for sale N250,000. Excellent Engine. Allow wheels and good tires. Selling because of an urgent need. pls inbox if you are serious and ready. Thank You

Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On May 21, 2018
See as she resemble ajepako
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Kulex56: 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
Greed of the part of the victims too yhu see money we yhu no work for yhu want share am. Yhu reap Wot yhu sow
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by maasoap(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
They were chanting sai barber during the last elections...

Useless things

Empty skull couldn't comprehend what is being discussed.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by Nategaoo: 11:38pm On May 21, 2018
I think I have seen these people before. They tried to scam me years ago in Ikoyi. There are actually four of them; an elderly lady pretended to get off at a stop. Then not long after that there was an "argument" with the lady pictured above and the one driving. The lady was "confessing" that her boss in the north has just died and ran off with the deceased money in dollars. And hide the money in a basket of pepper to bypass law officials. The driver all the while was threatening to turn her in to the police if she didnt share the money with him and everyone else in the car. I became aware that the driver was trying to include me in the conversation. He kept saying that we will go park somewhere and the lady must share her money with everyone. The entire time she was just begging to be ratted out. I didnt realize it was a scam until my dad raised alarm about it later that day. All I wanted was chicken and rice from Chicken republic on issac john street? That was where I was headed. My dad told me this is common and alot of greedy people fall for the scam and lose money.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:10am On May 22, 2018
maasoap:

Empty skull couldn't comprehend what is being discussed.

All those who voted for this wicked government are now Armed bandits and yahoo lazy pigs..

Even the devil that they voted for acknowledged this fact

Didn't you borrow data to come online and defend sai barber
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by C0C0Bandicot(f): 2:04am On May 22, 2018
Classic 419 move
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by maasoap(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

All those who voted for this wicked government are now Armed bandits and yahoo lazy pigs..

Even the devil that they voted for acknowledged this fact

[s] Didn't you borrow data to come online and defend sai barber [/s]

Lol. Nairalanders and bad mouth. Let me catch you, I will knock teeth outta your mouth with a baton.
Re: Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted by iukpe: 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
How were they arrested? How much work have the police been into, to track down these criminals in our society.
Probably the victim did 80% of the job to expose them. Our police need to use available technology and surveillance police to bust these idiots scammers all over the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.