Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. (2339 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2018
Dayg88:
The problems with Manchester united are not far fetched. I know it is not right to blame past coaches but some of the players bought in between the post Ferguson era and mou's signings are not up to par at all.

Actually there is nothing wrong in blaming past coaches, they are paid heavily to do a job and most have free hand in doing that job.

Are you with us or for us
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by arejibadz(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2018
in
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Dayg88(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Actually there is nothing wrong in blaming past coaches, they are paid heavily to do a job and most have free hand in doing that job.

Are you with us or for us

Obviously a red devil. I am just frustrated by the crop of players in the team.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by fikhayo(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2018
Dayg88:

Obviously a red devil. I am just frustrated by the crop of players in the team.
I am also frustrated by the crop of players and the coach's negative tactics.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Bantino(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2018
Why the hell does Mourinho want to get rid of Martial?
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2018
Bantino:
Why the hell does Mourinho want to get rid of Martial?

We are not yet sure he wants to get away with him.
I think though Martial might want out,
this is a topic for one of our future discussions.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Bantino(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

We are not yet sure he wants to get away with him.
I think though Martial might want out,
this is a topic for one of our future discussions.

The lad needs some quality playing time and grooming on being a team player
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2018
Bantino:

The lad needs some quality playing time and grooming on being a team player

No doubt.
He lost his world cup spot because of that
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Dayg88(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2018
fikhayo:

I am also frustrated by the crop of players and the coach's negative tactics.

Yeah, but I won't really blame the coach greatly.
He finished with 61 points the previous season and 81 this past season. He has tried a bit. The players are to be blamed mostly.

The press are also negative. Liverpool is going trophy less but no one is saying anything bout it
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Jusmudi(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Nairaland Manchester United supporters,

After the frills and thrills of the season, its time to once more catch our breath, analyse the past season, have some discussion over beer, coffee water or whatever is your choice.

As we go through the oohs and aahs, what could have been and what should be. I welcome you on board an event filled pre season.

Kindly indicate your interest so I can add you to the quote list as the original quote list has become stale.

Tag someone you feel might be interested.

Proudlyngwa Kyase homopoliticus Hardamz
AndrewFarms BuhariSelf Dayg88
Bantino jusmudi khutie Nelsizzy zilon12
Bibidear gift01 arejibadz
Ogbeche77

Always ready
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by AndrewFarms(m): 4:00am On May 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Nairaland Manchester United supporters,

After the frills and thrills of the season, its time to once more catch our breath, analyse the past season, have some discussion over beer, coffee water or whatever is your choice.

As we go through the oohs and aahs, what could have been and what should be. I welcome you on board an event filled pre season.

Kindly indicate your interest so I can add you to the quote list as the original quote list has become stale.

Tag someone you feel might be interested.

Proudlyngwa Kyase homopoliticus Hardamz
AndrewFarms BuhariSelf Dayg88
Bantino jusmudi khutie Nelsizzy zilon12
Bibidear gift01 arejibadz
Ogbeche77

Always on board bro....

Better late than never
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Khutie: 10:46am On May 29, 2018
Bibidear:
khutie,u are needed here
•••Proudlyngwa, I'm honoured brotherly and to yhu my sweetheart Bibidear may God bless yhu; to all Manchester United fans here our glorious days are gonna come back like Karma. All I khan xay about the new season coming up in few months is that, we just don't need spectacular players but those who gonna fit in. Mourinho need to first of all know the kinda formation he's gonna apply then find players who's gonna fit in to the team, yhu khan't buy a centre half when yhu are in need of RW. Liverpool just signed Fabinho, Keita is coming and they already have their eyes set on Feikr, who are we chasing after? FRED . I don't know how we gonna get it right but offensive play is the best thing for us and not defending 1goal advantage. Merci!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
Khutie:

•••Proudlyngwa, I'm honoured brotherly and to yhu my sweetheart Bibidear may God bless yhu; to all Manchester United fans here our glorious days are gonna come back like Karma. All I khan xay about the new season coming up in few months is that, we just don't need spectacular players but those who gonna fit in. Mourinho need to first of all know the kinda formation he's gonna apply then find players who's gonna fit in to the team, yhu khan't buy a centre half when yhu are in need of RW. Liverpool just signed Fabinho, Keita is coming and they already have their eyes set on Feikr, who are we chasing after? FRED . I don't know how we gonna get it right but offensive play is the best thing for us and not defending 1goal advantage. Merci!

Thanks let's meet here

https://www.nairaland.com/4527362/manchester-united-stand-out-player

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal In The Final! / Liverpool Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 10th December 2011 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Benfica (0 -0) On 5th December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.