Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ibo Man In Owerri Changes Name After Conversion To Islam (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibo Man In Owerri Changes Name After Conversion To Islam (photos) (363 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Man In Owerri Changes Name After Conversion To Islam (photos) by Dtoms2: 6:40pm On May 21, 2018
The new Muslim standing between his Islamic God-fathers
An Ibo man in Imo state has converted from Christianity to Islam
- The young, formerly known as Emmanuel Acholonu, became a Muslim on Saturday, May 19
- He is now to be referred to as Muhammad Mustapha Acholonu
On Saturday, May 19, the Islamic population in Nigeria grew at least by one more head count as a young man in Imo state was welcomed into the religious circle following his open conversion from Christianity.
A picture of the conversion and naming rite being carried out
According to a post trending on Nairaland, the new Muslim, formerly known as Emmanuel Acholonu accepted Islam at the state's central mosque in Owerri. Muhammad Mustapha Acholonu is now his new identity.
Read more via http://www.gistuniverse.com/2018/05/ibo-man-in-owerri-changes-name-after.html?m=1
Re: Ibo Man In Owerri Changes Name After Conversion To Islam (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
You spelt Igbo wrong, stupid

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For You Today, Your Joy Shall Be Full. / Picture Of Masquerade Tapping Blessings From Reverend Father / Fix Your Eyes On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.