Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" (29342 Views)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nollywood Yoruba actress "Biodun Okeowo" popularly known as "Omobutty" has taken to her instagram page to places all the available curses in the Bible on a lady, who said she won’t reap the fruit of her labor, on her kids for not taking care of her mother.

Below Is What She Wrote:

Good morning fams! I overlook most things but when it comes to curses and that, that has to do with my kids I don’t keep calm. Please fams one word for this idiot. Because right now I don’t understand why some people will hide under private page to perpetrate an evil act like this�. A curse on a mum who’s struggling on her kids.... Girl I place all the curses in the Bible on you @ola_mi_de gbogbo awon aye ati orun won a panu po sepe fun e�
For your information girl, my mother lives with me she’s not in Ijebu. I know you will deactivate this account soon but all the curses shall follow you, wherever you go in Jesus Name too Amen!

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/actress-biodun-okeowo-curses-lady-who.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Which kind fan be this? Why would she go to the extent of saying she won't reap the fruit of her labor on her kids? God!

27 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Ayoemrys(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na you Say make i Vote buhari Again. You re a Fool

Oya Come and beat Me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by MhizAJ(f): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm not surprised undecided

Some Nigerians don't know how to mind their biz

18 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by miqos02(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by thesicilian: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please who knows when Arsene Wenger is retiring?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Everybody want to trend

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by boldking(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
see and if your ways pleases the lord he maketh even your enemies to be at peace with you

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Shroud: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
As classless as the size of her butt!

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by passyhansome(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
J
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by corpersforum(f): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by DollarAngel(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
She said all the curse in the Bible, ask her how well does she know the Bible you will be surprised.

19 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by jidamsel43(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
some people are perpetual aproko. Don't won't mind their business

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by DivinelyBlessed: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
corpersforum:
Hmm
Chaaaiii
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
She should have posted a picture of her mom in her house...

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by yesloaded: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by sisisioge: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chai! Which Kain rubbish the fan dey talk nau? Some ftards talk about people they hardly know like they know them. Imagine the wrong info and curses? Carry people matter for head like gala...jealous agbero! Whew! Anyways, easy on the curses biko. All will be well.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Mouthgag: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Liar liat pants on fire

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by fakuta(f): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
hmmmmm
week people revenge
strong people forgive
intellegent people ignore

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by afbstrategies: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
You fight back sometimes, especially when it comes to our mothers. I can relate to her situation undecided

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by AlexCk: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some so-called fans are just idiots that get off from negative comments.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Sunkyphil(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
D fan went too far

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Walexybobo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
She av got to tailored her own cloth instead. amebo.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Yewandequeen(f): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some fans are so terrible
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by clems88(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
See milk.

Cowbell our milk grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
The two curses ended with Jesus name, thus wasted curses.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by ifrosh: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
One thing i love about naija is if dem no knw dem no go talk.....atleast an inch of truth fit dey inside that accusation.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by BABANGBALI: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olosho raised to power 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Divay22(f): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Some fans are hell bent on frustrating you grin grin grin

Meanwhile.. I'm beginning to enjoy this Buhari govt o...
Buhari for president 201. (if you get mind, add the remaining figure) cheesy grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
fakuta:
hmmmmm
week people revenge
strong people forgive
intellegent people ignore

*weak people

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Muckross1122:
Nollywood Yoruba actress "Biodun Okeowo" popularly known as "Omobutty" has taken to her instagram page to places all the available curses in the Bible on a lady, who said she won’t reap the fruit of her labor, on her kids for not taking care of her mother.

Below Is What She Wrote:

Good morning fams! I overlook most things but when it comes to curses and that, that has to do with my kids I don’t keep calm. Please fams one word for this idiot. Because right now I don’t understand why some people will hide under private page to perpetrate an evil act like this�. A curse on a mum who’s struggling on her kids.... Girl I place all the curses in the Bible on you @ola_mi_de gbogbo awon aye ati orun won a panu po sepe fun e�
For your information girl, my mother lives with me she’s not in Ijebu. I know you will deactivate this account soon but all the curses shall follow you, wherever you go in Jesus Name too Amen!

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/actress-biodun-okeowo-curses-lady-who.html

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
why do some people believe that the so called curses are effective? if you want some one to die just take a gun and blow their brains out or kill them with Machete, why waste time and energy waiting for curses.

And they have the Ignorant Audacity to Always conclude their imaginary curses with Rubbish lines like in "jesus name Amen! the blood sucking palestinian man Jesus died thousands of years Ago! as we were made to believe. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Gets Artwork Gift From An Artist, As She Gets Emotional / Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others / Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.