Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto (1612 Views)

Make Daily Profits With Crypto Arbitrage Trading / Creating Wealth With Crypto And Blockchain Technology Made Easy / Earn Up To $500 Monthly With Crypto Airdrops.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 7:59pm On May 21, 2018
KureCoinhub is a blockchain project developed by a highly reputable venture capitalist, Abikure Tega. The platform allows users to get cash loans of any amount using their cryptocurrencies as collateral.

Airdrop is live: https:///KureCoinHub_Bot?start=580569155

1 Join Telegram Group & Channel.
2 Follow Twitter & re-tweet pinned post.
3 Follow and share Facebook post.
4 Submit bounty details.
6 you will get 10 KRc value 11$
7 invite your friends and get an extra 5 KRC tokens valued at $4.95 per friend referred!
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 8:15pm On May 21, 2018
There is also the Kurexchange which is a cryptocurrency exchange where users can buy, sell and bank their digital assets, the KurePay e-wallet is a payment gateway that enables users to make payments seamlessly anywhere around the globe. That’s not all, the native crypto of the platform is Kurecoin. It gives investors access to all the products of the KureCoin project.

“KureCoin is interested in facilitating the development of blockchain technology in Africa. Our blockchain network can handle more than 1,000 distributed applications, and it’s open for interested African entrepreneurs to use. This is why Kurecoin is called the Ethereum of Africa,” CEO of KureCoin, Abikure Tega, told BTCManager.

UnoHomes is a real estate-focused blockchain project created by Seun Dania. The UnoHomes project is making it easy for Nigerians to acquire choice homes with the Unobtanium altcoin.

Interested buyers are only required to pay at least 30 percent of the total amount of the property with either Unobtanium or cash and spread the remaining 70 percent over ten years. The team is also looking to launch Tradefada in June, a crypto exchange that is built to execute over one million transactions per second.

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are here to stay, and it’s a good thing that Nigerians and the African people have finally woken up to reality, ready to build their world. It remains to be seen if this new flame will burn forever.
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 11:16pm On May 21, 2018
lets support this project, if you cant invest money then invest time and earn free, make this project grow (by sharing with friends) invite your friends and get an extra 5 KRC tokens valued at $4.95 per friend referred!
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 7:15am On May 22, 2018
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are here to stay
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by yak(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2018
winny4u:
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are here to stay

forgot my blockchain wallet PSW
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 12:36pm On May 23, 2018

sorry nothing i can do about it, so sorry
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by yak(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
winny4u:
sorry nothing i can do about it, so sorry

too bad
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
if you cant invest money then invest time and earn free, make this project grow (by sharing with friends) invite your friends and get an extra 5 KRC tokens valued at $4.95 per friend referred!
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 8:51am On May 24, 2018
Ico date 1st JuNE
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
Airdrop is live
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 10:55am On May 25, 2018
Airdrop and bounty still running!
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 7:56am On May 26, 2018
“KureCoin is interested in facilitating the development of blockchain technology in Africa.
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 11:29am On May 26, 2018
don't miss this one
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
a revolution in the financial sector originating from Africa and decentralized to the world
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 7:47am On May 27, 2018
3 days to ico don't miss
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 9:01pm On May 27, 2018
Kurecoin is aimed at solving banking, trading and exchange challenges faced with the ever growing cryptocurrency users globally. As a valuable digital asset, Kurecoin’s value shall
appreciate as the community KureCoinHUB increases across the globe. The low maximum supply coupled with the token being a utility token, is expected to kick out inflation from the ecosystem.
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by ruthis: 10:41am On May 28, 2018
winny4u i heard they have lunch - Kurepay.com a payment gateway, thanks for referring me to this project. thy really are going to the moon.

am also inviting you to join Bitcoin Origin World's first Multi-Fork meets serverless Blockchain

Airdrop is live: https:///BitcoinOriginBot?start=580569155

claim 140 ORI for free worth 10$
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by winny4u: 8:46pm On May 31, 2018
With KureCoin Token, there’s no reason to sell or liquidate your digital assets when you need cash.
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by stellytwinkle(f): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
How can i register on kurecoin
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by neomatrix1027(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Naija Heading To The Moon With Crypto by aromaticmassage: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
winny4u:
KureCoinhub is a blockchain project developed by a highly reputable venture capitalist, Abikure Tega. The platform allows users to get cash loans of any amount using their cryptocurrencies as collateral.

Airdrop is live: https:///KureCoinHub_Bot?start=580569155

1 Join Telegram Group & Channel.
2 Follow Twitter & re-tweet pinned post.
3 Follow and share Facebook post.
4 Submit bounty details.
6 you will get 10 KRc value 11$
7 invite your friends and get an extra 5 KRC tokens valued at $4.95 per friend referred!

you sent me a PM. please let's discuss anything you want here on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... / You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services / Earn 100% In 30days And 40% Subsequently. GUARANTEED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.