Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser (6919 Views)

Used Bullet Proof 2007 Toyota Landcruiser For Sale (pics included) / Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport / Armoured (Bullet Proof) 2010 Toyota LandCruiser VXR (Pre Order) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2010
Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser

You wont find this specs and this pricing in any car shop or dealer in Nigeria. 

PROTECTION AGAINST:

• 7.62 x 51 FJ, PB,SC (FAL / LAR NATO rifle)
• 7.62 x 39 AP,FJ,PB,SCB (Kalashnikov (AK 47 rifles, M16, Uzzi))
• 5.56 x 45 FJ,PB, SCP (Beretta, Glock and other pistols ) and lesser threats
• Improvised Explosive Device (IED) proof

PRICE : =N= 26, 975, 000

Interested? Contact Us

Armoured Plus Services  Limited

In-Country Manufacturers Representatives

email: sales@armouredplus.com
web: www.armouredplus.com
tel: 0802.102.3510 

For vehicles available in Lagos, Nigeria pls click on the link bellow
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-596025.0.html#msg7639830

Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2010
bump
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by illusion2: 4:38pm On May 26, 2010
Nigeria is getting scarier by the day. . . cry
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 12:51am On May 27, 2010
illusion2:

Nigeria is getting scarier by the day. . .  cry

, Thus protection is needed to safeguard us. Like the saying in the bible, Heaven help thise who help themselves. The high net worth individual who is adequately protected in his home and the office is vulnerable when in transit from point A to point B (100 mopol's dont cut it). This situation is the kind of scenarios that our vehicles come into play and help protect your life. a case that comes to mind is the late Dipo Dina shot in his car along Lagos - Abeokuta Expressway (near Otta). If he had a vehicle such as the one above he would be here with us to tell his story of surviving such an attack.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by ijoseda(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2010
gabng:

, Thus protection is needed to safeguard us. Like the saying in the bible, Heaven help thise who help themselves. The high net worth individual who is adequately protected in his home and the office is vulnerable when in transit from point A to point B (100 mopol's dont cut it). This situation is the kind of scenarios that our vehicles come into play and help protect your life. a case that comes to mind is the late Dipo Dina shot in his car along Lagos - Abeokuta Expressway (near Otta). If he had a vehicle such as the one above he would be here with us to tell his story of surviving such an attack.

@poster,
Nice machine you've got there man! but it only protects from one of the numerous ways to die!!! at all at all na him bad!

i cant remember seeing that quote in the bible. pls give chapter and verse, i'll check it up!
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2010
ijoseda:

@poster,
Nice machine you've got there man! but it only protects from one of the numerous ways to die!!! at all at all na him bad!

i cant remember seeing that quote in the bible. pls give chapter and verse, i'll check it up!

While i would love to help out with the chapter of the bible i can cos i am here to sell armoured vehicles.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2010
gabng:

i guess dipo dina wont remain in his bullet proof car all day would he? my brother the bottom line of it is bullet proof or no bullet proof na god dey protect person.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 1:49am On May 28, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

i guess dipo dina wont remain in his bullet proof car all day would he? my brother the bottom line of it is bullet proof or no bullet proof na god dey protect person.

@ Richie Boy

I am not here to make you see reasons with you about the importance of an armoured vehicle. Those who need it don't ask the kind of questions you ask. Its all about seeing a threat (his vulnerability while traveling in his car) and mitigating it (something you will never understand even in a 100 years).

Maybe you should go to your car and uninstall the airbags because you erroneously thing there are other ways you can dye. Why u no go stand for middle of express?

What am i even doing saying all this. Go and buy a car for 10 Million naira and come back. Maybe then i will educate you

1 Like

Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2010
gabng:

@ Richie Boy

I am not here to make you see reasons with you about the importance of an armoured vehicle. Those who need it don't ask the kind of questions you ask. Its all about seeing a threat (his vulnerability while traveling in his car) and mitigating it (something you will never understand even in a 100 years).

Maybe you should go to your car and uninstall the airbags because you erroneously thing there are other ways you can dye. Why u no go stand for middle of express?

What am i even doing saying all this. Go and buy a car for 10 Million naira and come back. Maybe then i will educate you

maybe you misroad come dey sell bullet proof cars here for nairaland. all this nigerians in diaspora sef.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

maybe you misroad come dey sell bullet proof cars here for nairaland. all this nigerians in diaspora sef.

Young Man,
Do you qualify someone whose company has made sales worth to the tune of 300M within the 2 years of setup a misroad? I doubt it but if you do then it shows how empty your brain cavity is.

FYI, I am not based in the diaspora. I am based in Lagos Nigeria with business offices in both lagos and port harcourt and have sold 3 vehicles via contacts gotten from nairaland.com and none of the sales were worth less than 20Million naira each.

I pity your blurred thinking.

PS: Dont bother replying cos i am so pissed with myself for spending my valuable 3 mins giving you this education when you wont even be able to decipher the message.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by Shock(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2010
gabng:

What is the point to buying a bullet proof landcruiser if the same assasins you are running for can still walk up into your bedroom.

Let's just say for a min the late Bola Ige had a million fully armored SUVs, would it have mitigated the circumstances that lead to his death?

How many politicians get killed in their vehicles these days anyway?. . .Me thinks most of them get killed right in their homes. . .

1 Like

Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2010
Shock:

What is the point to buying a bullet proof landcruiser if the same assassins you are running for can still walk up into your bedroom.

Let's just say for a min the late Bola Ige had a million fully armored SUVs, would it have mitigated the circumstances that lead to his death?

How many politicians get killed in their vehicles these days anyway?. . .Me thinks most of them get killed right in their homes. . . 

I am not going to bother myself with responding to your post. Are armoured vehicles made for politicians alone? Do you have any idea how many kidnappings occurred by ambushing the principal while in transit?

I am done trying to explain to you guys that don't think proactively and beyond the surface. I will only respond to sales related post. If you wanna hate be my guest and waste a couple of minutes of your life while you are at it,
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by sultaan(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2010
Gabng, you've tried to show this is added protection for VIPs in their daily activities, I guess some will rather see a VIP with truck load of fierce MOPOL using siren,guns, whips and brute force to get their client safely to his destination rather than one inconspicuous truck on the road.

If they still like getting lashed, then they deserve it.

The idea here is if anything happens on the road, you will (not may) still have dinner with you family. If he was selling home security or panic rooms, then you guys will talk about road hazards; if he offered both you'll say cancer kills rich people grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
sultaan:

Gabng, you've tried to show this is added protection for VIPs in their daily activities, I guess some will rather see a VIP with truck load of fierce MOPOL using siren,guns, whips and brute force to get their client safely to his destination rather than one inconspicuous truck on the road.

If they still like getting lashed, then they deserve it.

The idea here is if anything happens on the road, you will (not may) still have dinner with you family. If he was selling home security or panic rooms, then you guys will talk about road hazards; if he offered both you'll say cancer kills rich people grin tongue

Thank you a lot my brother. At last somebody is thinking straight.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
bump
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 4:12am On Jun 04, 2010
thanks
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
BEST PRICING : =N= 26, 975, 000 (Delivered to the VIP's premises)
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by gabng(m): 4:11am On Jun 05, 2010
BEST PRICING : =N= 26, 975, 000 (Delivered to the VIP's premises)
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by EEL: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these.

Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by cobby(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2011
@gabng
Gabriel my man,

Been trying to reach you via your armouredplus email without success.The armored vehicle with the specs below is available in Nigeria for immediate purchase.Kindly reach me on franklin@texasarmoirng.com for further details.thank you

Cobby

franklin@texasarmoring.com
www.texasarmoring.com

2006 G 500 (euro spec)

Cubanite Silver (smoke grey)

Black interior

Armoured B6+ by Alpha Armouring in Germany

2 front operable windows

Approx 48,000km

Serviced up to date, no mechanical problems

Car is privately used since new and tax not paid. Asking price is $, negotiable.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by obidevine(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2014
Its important for car owners to install GPS car trackers in their cars .. Its a very good form of security.. I feel totally safe knowing that I can trace my car to any part of the world if its stolen (God forbid) and before u patronize any car tracking company make sure they are NCC(Nigeria Communications Commission) certified. Contact Devine on 08066696890 for info on the best GPS car tracking companies to patronize if you need one. "Its better to be safe than sorry".
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by dramaking: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Give me your best offer for the land cruiser and the pajero,email dramaking02@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by obidevine(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2014
dramaking: Give me your best offer for the land cruiser and the pajero,email dramaking02@yahoo.co.uk
............ Incase you want your car moved interstate without it being driven, I offer vehicle haulage services and also GPS car tracking services.. Contact Devine on (08066696890 or 08026468543), for vehicle haulage services and car tracking services. You'd be glad you did.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by obidevine(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2014
mrmo1: Pls I need help in the clearing process of armoured vehicles. I'm presently procuring one in the US and I need to know the processes to clear it. My clearing agent is suggesting I just import it without any processes and then we will sort out the Customs people when the car arrives. Pls I need advise urgently.

I will appreciate any. Any info can/should be sent to bigmof4u@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
..................... Incase you want your car moved interstate without it being driven, I offer vehicle haulage services and also GPS car tracking services.. Contact Devine on (08066696890 or 08026468543), for vehicle haulage services and car tracking services. You'd be glad you did.
Re: Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser by DUNKA(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
do not buy from this fraudulent thief. He is a 419. Buyer beware

(1) (Reply)

2015 Model Benz C300 4matic Luxury Packaged Used Selling Cheap / SOLD! SOLD!!SOLD!!!FUEL SAVER....2012 Honda Civic In Akure, Ondo State (tokunbo) / Ford 4 By 4 07 Fulloption 1.3m. price reduce 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.