Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos (62702 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by lammie21(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
Wellets50:
.....please read again the topic says girlfriend not husband and wife as you claim....
he was right
I was on my way to work this morning around 5:40am when I saw the crowd at balogun street, Oshodi
it happened very early this morning before daybreak that is why the pictures ain't clear
I learnt he killed the lady since Saturday but kept the body in the house, he wanted to dispose it very early this morning when neighbours and Muslims around perceived the odour, he was challenged and when the big bucket was opened, his wife's dead body which was already cut into pieces was found
but some parts were already missing
I'm giving u first hand info
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

The killer boyfriend is Igbo, they both live together as husband and wife but they had no child together. The man was taken to Akinpelu police station when he was arrested. It happened around Mafoluku Oshodi, balogun street to be precise but won't mention the house number

VERY obvious where the killer is from.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4516904/watch-video-man-killed-girlfriend#67762853

Who else can possibly do this ? This is how the useless criminals "develop" Lagos
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Henon: 11:12pm On May 21, 2018
pussyAvenger:
OVER 4.5 AWAY WIN
See dem, our gang - Correct unit.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Henon: 11:15pm On May 21, 2018
I just don't get it, how people turn into beast in human form. what went wrong in the brain? What washed away love, fear and conscience?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Wellets50(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2018
lammie21:

he was right
I was on my way to work this morning around 5:40am when I saw the crowd at balogun street, Oshodi
it happened very early this morning before daybreak that is why the pictures ain't clear
I learnt he killed the lady since Saturday but kept the body in the house, he wanted to dispose it very early this morning when neighbours and Muslims around perceived the odour, he was challenged and when the big bucket was opened, his wife's dead body which was already cut into pieces was found
but some parts were already missing
I'm giving u first hand info
....which parts is missing if not the head.... go seach for it because you are there live
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by vioment: 11:23pm On May 21, 2018
lions den straight after judgement
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Issafela: 11:48pm On May 21, 2018
cry
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by churchee: 12:07am On May 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Yet there are over 10 thousand churches and mosques in this country. This is truely a useless country

What concerns church and mosque here? Do you know if this guy was born into a religious home at all?

Why are you a fool?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by churchee: 12:08am On May 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Yet there are over 10 thousand churches and mosques in this country. This is truely a useless country

What concerns church and mosque here? Do you know if this guy was born into a religious home at all?

Why are you a fool?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by WonderManly(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-photos-of-guy-who-killed-his.html?m=1
Why darkness nw! Abi na mid-night una take the picture ni?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Godisgud86: 2:11am On May 22, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
The killer boyfriend is Igbo they both live together as husband and wife but they had no child together. The man was taken to Akinpelu police station when he was arrested. It happened around Mafoluku Oshodi, balogun street to be precise but won't mention the house number

Mumu how did you know...
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by persius555(m): 3:35am On May 22, 2018
As money becomes a necessity and harder to get despite its hyper inflationary nature, we are gradually nearing the end times.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by nelsonebby(m): 3:42am On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:
If he hadn't been caught in 2 months time he'd be rocking his 2018 GLK and be picking up other girls who may also become victims.
You think he’s going to get rich by killing her? grin
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by alen4smith(m): 4:32am On May 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
you mean business centres?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by emperorblog(m): 4:43am On May 22, 2018
Colourful Famale high heel shoes prize #6000 call or whatsapo 08062971020

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by sexdoll: 4:58am On May 22, 2018
vikkimimi:
just negodu
for ritual
what happened to his mother and sisters
Heartless people everywhere
Let him be killed

as in you are tacitly in support of rituals as long as he uses his own mother and/or sisters?

well sha...
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 5:10am On May 22, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I don't have anything to say

Just that men are evil and ladies are covetous in nature
What do you know about the lady that made you say ladies are covetous?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by kolawoleibukun2: 5:48am On May 22, 2018
i day tell you.
vikkimimi:
just negodu
for ritual
what happened to his mother and sisters
Heartless people everywhere
Let him be killed
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Crixina(f): 6:59am On May 22, 2018
post=67761413:
Girls.
Girls.
Girls.

PLEASEEEEE.

BE careful.
Careful.
Careful with 'some' guys!

How can human beings be so heartless for Godssake!!
The truth is be careful with every goddamn person.
Kids murdering parents, parents murdering kids.

Let one or two persons know your whereabouts at all times.
If I had to go out to see anybody, I'd ask my friends to call me at intervals.
All these might not stop an impending doom, but it helps.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On May 22, 2018
Crixina:
The truth is be careful with every goddamn person.
Kids murdering parents, parents murdering kids.

Let one or two persons know your whereabouts at all times.
If I had to go out to see anybody, I'd ask my friends to call me at intervals.
All these might not stop an impending doom, but it helps.
You are very right my sister.
May God keep protecting us!
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:05am On May 22, 2018
Godisgud86:

Mumu how did you know...
ask your mumu father
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by godofuck231: 7:27am On May 22, 2018
When you tell a serial killer I'll poison, kill, stab,shoot, or cripple you, you get such results.
Women learn to control your tongues, the power of life and death lives in it.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by petitejolie(f): 7:46am On May 22, 2018
Poor boys all around. Babes shine your eyes who says we can't marry a prince like Harry. At least ure sure u won't be used for ritual.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by fluffylarose: 7:58am On May 22, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked. We ought to be very careful as these are perilous times.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by steveodo(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2018
this is wickedness
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

What do you know about the lady that made you say ladies are covetous?

So many reasons
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Danny110(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth! What do u expect in a country where d youths no longer believe in hardwork
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Godisgud86: 8:50am On May 22, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

ask your mumu father

U be idiot
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by dannymilz(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked :oHmmmm this is serious.... Girls Girls Girls pls be careful n knw who you go out wit
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Demonicide(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
why
Z
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by brownhawk: 10:43am On May 22, 2018
Alariiwo:
Girls are now endangered species in Nigeria..

The chances of a girl growing old now is 2/10.
and who are we to blame
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by HeyCorleone(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
You think he’s going to get rich by killing her? grin
what else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.