Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan (489 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by greatman2810: 10:01pm On May 21, 2018
Tonto Dikeh who likes to call herself ‘King Tonto’ is set to celebrate her birthday on June 9th, 2018 in grand style and she has already revealed her plans for the birthday celebration.

The mother of one has stated that to celebrate God on her birthday, she would be giving out 40 exotic gifts to all her fans.

Sharing a recent photo of herself in a birthday shoot, a list of the items to be given away was penned down. This includes;

A landed property,
3 i-phones,
3 ipads,
10 Techno phones,
An all expense paid candle light dinner date for four couples(Abuja/Lagos)
An all expense paid weekend get away for a single mother and her child in a 5star hote(Abuja)
5 KingTonto package from pelsinternational skincare products
3 exotic package from Dabota cosmetic products( a product for Queens)
10 exotic bespoke perfumes from Sapphirescents
Startup Funds and Empowerment for widows( 6th June)
A visit and donation to all the 3 IDP Camps in Abuja(8TH AND 9TH)
Breaking fast with Tonto Dikeh
Medical Outreach (15th June 2018)
Keep fit with King Tonto (20th June, 2018)

check for more stunning pics
source : https://celebgistz.com/tonto-dikeh-shares-details-of-her-birthday-retreat-and-amazing-gifts-to-fans/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
Tonto Tonto..... you ARE mouthed!

Happy birthday in advance beautiful girl with a more BEAUTIFUL heart.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
I am sure 90% of those gifts are from her sponsor's and well-wishers...
It is GOOD to be GOOD.

Many Happy returns 'King/Queen Tonto'
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
I know some members that read only the headlines and view pictures will be commenting that she is celebrating her 40th year old birthday.
I trust Some nairalanders nah!
Na dem way!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by kingggg(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2018
really nice grin.. one thing i like about her though is that she seems to be a giver.. hope it isnt for publicity.. God bless her hustle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by Davidospy: 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by greatman2810: 10:52pm On May 21, 2018
Nice pic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Details Of Her Birthday Retreat And Amazing Gifts To Fan by SoapQueen(f): 10:56pm On May 21, 2018
Ikwerre girl wey no wan gree.. King Charity.

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Re-brands His Name To “kizz Daniel” [photos] / 50 Cent Calls Out Floyd Mayweather On Instagram As He Shares Chat Messages / I Wants To Have A Taste Of Been A Lesbian – Queen Haizel Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.