Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) (338 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Has Looking For Co-founder Ever Killed Your Superb Idea? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) by OtiStories: 10:48pm On May 21, 2018
Story title: IT’S UNCONDITIONAL

2 weeks ago, I was on my way to work but after driving a few kilometres I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten a very important file at home so, I quickly turned around and then drove back home.

When I got home I found my lovely wife preparing something in the kitchen. Perhaps it was my launch because we had already had breakfast that morning. So I hurriedly grabbed the file lying on our bed. As I was about to leave the room in a haste, I noticed that my wife had left the medicine bowl on the bed very close to our 9 months old son so, I called at her in the kitchen to remind her to take the medicine bowl from the bed to the table because it seemed like she might have forgotten or may have been carried away with the cooking at kitchen.

My wife is a very good woman. She’s very hardworking, caring and neat. But during the 2 years of our marriage before the arrival of our baby boy, I noticed that she could forget just anything down to leaving the taps running, leaving the iron plugged, leaving the gate opened, leaving her keys in the car and even burning foods if she ever got distracted from the kitchen. Because I love and respect her I have been able to identify this weakness of hers so I help her by getting to remind her over everything possible. Sometimes I get to call her from work to make her inspect the house to see if she had not forgotten anything and to ensure that everything was in order. I never scold her rather I help in love.

Though when we newly got married we quarrelled about it a lot until I got to understand that what she needed was support. I should not quite my marriage just because my wife is very forgetful so I decided to focus on her good parts, tolerate and help her weaknesses.

Thirty minutes after I got to the office, I got a call from my wife. It was very strange

PART 2

for her to call me when it wasn’t my break but I couldn’t take the call because I was having a serious conversation with my boss and a few other colleagues. So I made up my mind to call her once we were done but she kept on calling.

ALSO READ PART 1

20 minutes later, the meeting was done so I hurriedly called back. It didn’t even ring twice before she picked. I could sense a panic in her voice as she told me to hurry down to the hospital as soon as I could. I tried to ask her what the problem was but she didn’t say. She ended the call by saying “hurryyyyyyyy….”

So I told my secretary that I was going to the hospital and that I had an emergency to handle and then zoomed off.

On getting to the hospital I saw my wife in tears. She didn’t say a word to me about what happened rather she directed me to the doctor’s office. I was a little aggravated because of the suspense but I managed to keep it all together as I opened the door to the doctor’s office.

He started with greetings and then began to narrate a story to me…..

“According to your wife, 5 minutes after you left for work she went to the baby in the room to feed him as she was preparing his food in the kitchen at the time you saw her. As she prepared him to eat, she noticed a strange smell around him and after observing him for awhile she noticed that… TO READ THE VERY LAST PART CLICK HERE ( https://otistories.com/2018/01/08/its-unconditional-final-part/ )

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) by adontcare(f): 11:32pm On May 21, 2018
Foolish man. So u knew ur wife forget easily but u still left d medicine abi poison around for ur child to eat. D kind thunder wey go strike u still dey do press up.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) by OtiStories: 10:12am On May 22, 2018
adontcare:
Foolish man. So u knew ur wife forget easily but u still left d medicine abi poison around for ur child to eat. D kind thunder wey go strike u still dey do press up.

OtiStories:

2 weeks ago, I was on my way to work but after driving a few kilometres I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten a very important file at home so, I quickly turned around and then drove back home.

When I got home I found my lovely wife preparing something in the kitchen. Perhaps it was my launch because we had already had breakfast that morning. So I hurriedly grabbed the file lying on our bed. As I was about to leave the room in a haste, I noticed that my wife had left the medicine bowl on the bed very close to our 9 months old son so, I called at her in the kitchen to remind her to take the medicine bowl from the bed to the table because it seemed like she might have forgotten or may have been carried away with the cooking at kitchen.

My wife is a very good woman. She’s very hardworking, caring and neat. But during the 2 years of our marriage before the arrival of our baby boy, I noticed that she could forget just anything down to leaving the taps running, leaving the iron plugged, leaving the gate opened, leaving her keys in the car and even burning foods if she ever got distracted from the kitchen. Because I love and respect her I have been able to identify this weakness of hers so I help her by getting to remind her over everything possible. Sometimes I get to call her from work to make her inspect the house to see if she had not forgotten anything and to ensure that everything was in order. I never scold her rather I help in love.

Though when we newly got married we quarrelled about it a lot until I got to understand that what she needed was support. I should not quite my marriage just because my wife is very forgetful so I decided to focus on her good parts, tolerate and help her weaknesses.

Thirty minutes after I got to the office, I got a call from my wife. It was very strange

PART 2

for her to call me when it wasn’t my break but I couldn’t take the call because I was having a serious conversation with my boss and a few other colleagues. So I made up my mind to call her once we were done but she kept on calling.

ALSO READ PART 1

20 minutes later, the meeting was done so I hurriedly called back. It didn’t even ring twice before she picked. I could sense a panic in her voice as she told me to hurry down to the hospital as soon as I could. I tried to ask her what the problem was but she didn’t say. She ended the call by saying “hurryyyyyyyy….”

So I told my secretary that I was going to the hospital and that I had an emergency to handle and then zoomed off.

On getting to the hospital I saw my wife in tears. She didn’t say a word to me about what happened rather she directed me to the doctor’s office. I was a little aggravated because of the suspense but I managed to keep it all together as I opened the door to the doctor’s office.

“According to your wife, 5 minutes after you left for work she went to the baby in the room to feed him as she was preparing his food in the kitchen at the time you saw her. As she prepared him to eat, she noticed a strange smell around him and after observing him for awhile she noticed that… TO READ THE VERY LAST PART CLICK HERE ( https://otistories.com/2018/01/08/its-unconditional-final-part/ )
OtiStories:

PART 2

ALSO READ PART 1

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Brand In Nigeria. / Only Senator Bruce, Sani, Dino And Abaribe Can Stop These Killings / Where Olamide Got The Shaku Shaku Dance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.