Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Gym/ Yoga Mats & Exercise Balls Supplier In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gym/ Yoga Mats & Exercise Balls Supplier In Nigeria (864 Views)

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gym/ Yoga Mats & Exercise Balls Supplier In Nigeria by EloquentMedia: 2:39am On May 22, 2018
When you need a place to buy Yoga mats in Lagos Nigeria, call Housesolutions. Get comfortable doing your workout routines in your home and at the gym centre by doing all the necessary positions that involves being on the floor. The gym mat is like an insulator that would prevent your body from getting hurt due to friction. Get involved with routines such as yoga, sit ups and other routine for the abs.

There are also exercise balls for special routines for body massages and other hard core exercises that involves the abs, legs and hips. You are sure to have the best quality work out kits when you order on HouseSolutions without any stress involved. The balls and mats are usually produced in different colours and designs, giving you the option of choosing the one that suits your style.

We also sale on Jumia and Konga but you are sure to get it cheaper by ordering directly from us.

Visit: https://housesolutions.com.ng/yoga-mat-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have Been Scratching My Balls!! / Mattress Swap: The Best Way You Can Get Value Off an Old Mattress In Nigeria / How To Use Tibetan Singing Bowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.