Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (17781 Views)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by itzmoni(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol

7 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by anochuko01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lemme signify my presence before mods bomb the thread!
Im gone grin

14 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by itzmoni(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
anochuko01:
Lemme signify my presence before mods bomb the thread!
Im gone grin
why would they bomb it.. isn't this the right place for a topic like this?..I am really asking out of innocence.

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by daben1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
yes, your camera clear..
Try use VISITA TRIPPLE ACTION CREAM and see
Sorry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Soak your balls in warm water mixed with salt, if it itches, you've got Lupus scabies.

Edit: If you confirm that it's scabie, the only thing you can do is buy Benzl Benzoate cream. Its whitish in color. Apply to balls. Give to your babe too apply too.

Please don't drink anything or take any injection. The ticks responsible for scabies are almosy bulletproof and reproduce very fast when you scratch your balls. That's why it swells, they just reproduced massively in that area and you help them spread the egg by scratching.

Apply BB.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Lloydthesaint: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just buy sulfur tube use it for one week
Ps I de smoke my weed too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by JhimmySpark(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
U gat lots of balls to post picture of your balls.. Doctors in the house com to his aid biko

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by majamajic(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
it's a drop of leaked water from V during intercourse, just take antibiotics, it's small infection.

6 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by ITbomb(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please don't scratch it no matter how enjoyable cos if it turns to bruises, you will be using wrapper.

Take antibiotics, rub micotine (tube) or something like that and if it itch, pour medicated powder

14 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by KingErnesto(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is scabies... when it itches it's sweet. Caused by dirty environment bro. This can last for 3years even with injections. Use VISITA PLUS and experience the magic.

6 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by ITbomb(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
JhimmySpark:
U gat lots of balls to post picture of your balls.. Doctors in the house com to his aid biko
Something never do you before

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by finalboss(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wtf did you just ?

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by badadvice(f): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'll advise you apply aboliki balm on the spot twice daily. It should clear off after 6 days of application maximum. I don use am before and e dey work die!

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by finalboss(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mr man...na dirty dey cause that thing wey dey ur balls. Stop wearing 1 boxer for 1week, una no go hear.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Vulcanheph(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
My brother you are not alone....I suffered the same affliction last year. It's SCABIES caused by infections from clothes or from an infected person....it isn't a veneral disease but can be passed through skin contact....Treat urself with BENZYBAZOATE(Ask for it in any pharmacy) or any antibacterial cream with sulphur.
After treatment wash all your clothes properly and use hot water to wash your bedsheets.
YOU ARE WELCOME

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Loneley: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looks like Herpes.

If it is, you might need to get Virest

4 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin warristhis grin my lord this op has killed me shocked choi what balls do you have to post your balls here on this balless forum cool I think I have gone blind

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

6 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Headlesschicken(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin Damn...
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by lilmax(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
that's rabies
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by nobone(f): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
drink oflodazole tablets. i bet you by the time you finish i pack, that thing will stop. it is marketed by kingzy pharmaceuticals, 142 okporo road, artillery portharcourt. that's the only info i saw on the pack of the drug. it is very effective for that. i don't have a phone i'd have snapped and sent to you. wash your underwears often. meanwhile stop committing fornication. may God help you, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by kmaster007: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
just apply Aboliki or Robb tank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by dedons: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
I can't tell you..
because I won't tell you..
because I don't know.
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by MyGeneration(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Maybe its caused by wrong shaving.

Most times if you don't shave properly it develops little bumps

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by NNAMDIII(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:
This has been going on for like a year now...yes i am a fucker but I always use condom and I don't Bleep carelessly..I Bleep good and sweet ladies..but I have been on to just one gal for some months now and this sweety still dey attack my penis..it's feels very sweet and once you scratch it,within days it turns to little and peppery sore..yuck...hiss ..wetin man go do..me and her have gone for treatments alot..wasted alot of money plus they stab our yansh for good 1 week...everyfucking day for 1 week..it was a very bad experience..but I endured make my blukos for dey okay..the kolo doctor even say no fucking for that 1 week...I am a fucker and 1 week without Bleep is like telling me to stay 1 week without hustle or weed..e dey hard me..but again I endured to save my blukos...last last the disease abi infection nor gri leave me...I done still swallow drugs... nothing...done alot of test ..again with the injections...very painful...abeg I done tire..some of my guys d thing dey do them too..this is my real account/profile..I am not asking for any friend or brother or church member...this is my blukos and my situation...I need help..I would be smoking my weed and waiting for replies..possibly positive replies...negative ones are also welcomed..last last who you help...my camera clear abi..na Samsung o..lol
it's called scabie, go to pharmacy and tell them to give you anti fungai drugs and tube....highest na 1k5

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Michael781: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
itzmoni:

bros na PATAS dy hold you...grin

IF you get any guy or babe 4 OGHARA POLY...Just tell dem..dem go line you the cure

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Ablemax(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bleach your balls and apply hot water that's mixed with sniper and garlic

Thank me when u ave done that. ...
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thats one clear ball. cheesy Oya Mr fucker you've gotten different solutions, u Cann try them one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
NNAMDIII:
it's called scabie, go to pharmacy and tell them to give you anti fungai drugs and tube....highest na 1k5
Why is it that location the scabies see to attack? Looks like Staphylococcus undecided
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by Fidelismaria: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please by TFLAME(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's scabies and this is the cure " Benzel Bensanoate lotion ' I think it's about 500 naira or so . that is price range sha , apply it back to back till you are cured and be mindful of your hygiene. Wash your bedsheets and clothes , don't keep the clothes you've worn with other clothes . Keep them separately . Same with your babe . This stuff happened to me 5 times in 2 years . It's not a STD!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic / Which Toothpaste Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.