Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

‘god Made You This Way,’ Pope Is Said To Have Told Gay Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘god Made You This Way,’ Pope Is Said To Have Told Gay Man (359 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘god Made You This Way,’ Pope Is Said To Have Told Gay Man by M0ron: 3:31am On May 22, 2018
ROME — A Chilean survivor of clerical sex abuse has said that Pope Francis told him in a private meeting this month that God had made him gay and that both God and the pontiff loved him that way, a remarkable expression of inclusion for the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.

“He said to me, ‘Juan Carlos that’s not a problem,’ ” said Juan Carlos Cruz, the abuse survivor, describing having told the pope he was gay in a long meeting in the Vatican. “You have to be happy with who you are. God made you this way and loves you this way, and the pope loves you this way.”
https://nyti.ms/2IWCQJu
Re: ‘god Made You This Way,’ Pope Is Said To Have Told Gay Man by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Feb 24
M0ron:
ROME — A Chilean survivor of clerical sex abuse has said that Pope Francis told him in a private meeting this month that God had made him gay and that both God and the pontiff loved him that way, a remarkable expression of inclusion for the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
“He said to me, ‘Juan Carlos that’s not a problem,’ ” said Juan Carlos Cruz, the abuse survivor, describing having told the pope he was gay in a long meeting in the Vatican. “You have to be happy with who you are. God made you this way and loves you this way, and the pope loves you this way.”
Rather, the man is a result of the curse of Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24, as are we all. The curse is not God's fault. Rather, the curse is a result of man's sins against God — we are all born under the curse; no man is born perfect from his mother's womb. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/18 / Exposition On Psalms 91(1) / Should A Minister Charge For His Ministry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.