Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? (18596 Views)

Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti / Today Is A Special Day In History Which Will Not Occur For Another 1000 Years / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by userplainly(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:

Not just Nigeria, the world today would have been better, more peaceful more loving more prosperous if Raghead Terrorist Mohamed was never born.

Alas he was born and the world will never know peace.

As for people like you with inferior pedigree, you think pandering to Muslims will enhance your status, you're wrong.

To them you are just a treacherous infidel never to be trusted.

Shame on you.

see this one! u think I support Islam? a religion of killer created by the Arabs ..forced on the black man ...... same as Christianity, a religion of truth n lies mixed together to extort n sometimes destroy ur destiny
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2018
hmmmmmmmm

lord lugard and Britain it shall never be well with u people
I therefore propose a new nation,,,,
North and south west - Nigeria
south east and south south aside some parts of edo state - biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
Ahmedgk:
I wish you were close to me, walh you wouldn't have stay alive today for this atrocities you committed.
Don't tell me you're a terrorist shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by HeyCorleone(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2018
HtwoOw:

Except those who made the union happen are happy with the union and would do anything to ensure the union holds / still intact

Catalonia your role model have since stopped agitating and the leader of the movement has been extradited to Spain for treason

No country in the world wants to break up , you are going to have to learn tolerance , if not find another country

obviously it's you and your sorts that need learn tolerance.

You take every moment you have to insult the Igbos calling them disdainful names and whatnots. It's obvious you can't be at peace with these people. But when they are agitating for their independence, you still call them names again. What exactly is your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Marshalldaking: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
the 2015 general election dat made bubu president
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by AnanseK(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:

Not just Nigeria, the world today would have been better, more peaceful more loving more prosperous if Raghead Terrorist Mohamed was never born.
As for you, just know that no intelligent human being can be a Muslim as nothing in Islam makes sense.
Islam is not a religion. It is an instrument of terror.
Shame on you.

When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere. I commiserate with you in your miserable life as you believe others are responsible for making you happy or sad. This is how losers and good for nothing irresponsible people think. They blame others for their woes , sorrows and incompetence.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Temple1288(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2018
HtwoOw:

Except those who made the union happen are happy with the union and would do anything to ensure the union holds / still intact

Catalonia your role model have since stopped agitating and the leader of the movement has been extradited to Spain for treason

No country in the world wants to break up , you are going to have to learn tolerance , if not find another country

Shut up! Agitation in Spain is still in tact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
mabea:
Evil? Thought satan is great

Yes. God is the evil one.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by smartpyzee(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2018
Mine is 1960 independence.. Don't ask me why
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2018
1914 scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2018
DEFINITELY buhari's presidency!

dude is a well packaged DISASTER!

can't wait to un-vote him .
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 22, 2018
AnanseK:

When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere. I commiserate with you in your miserable life as you believe others are responsible for making you happy or sad. This is how losers and good for nothing irresponsible people think. They blame others for their woes , sorrows and incompetence.

Don't be too pained.

TRUTH IS VERY BITTER.

Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by tartar9(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:

As for people like you with inferior pedigree, you think pandering to Muslims will enhance your status, you're wrong.

To them you are just a treacherous infidel never to be trusted.

Shame on you Afonja pikin.
Shud I help you to weep,ibo pig!

As if 99% of all the wars and atrocities the world have witnessed since then haven't been perpetrated by you kafirs!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 22, 2018
tartar9:

Shud I help you to weep,ibo pig!

As if 99% of all the wars and atrocities the world have witnessed since then haven't been perpetrated by you kafirs!
I would be proud to own up if I was Igbo. I unfortunately do not belong to that illustrious nation.

The truth is the truth.

Islam is Evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by tartar9(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:
[s] I would be proud to own up if I was Igbo. I unfortunately do not belong to that illustrious nation.

The truth is the truth.

Islam is Evil.[/s]
"As if 99% of all the wars and atrocities the world have witnessed since then haven't been perpetrated by you kafirs!"

The truth is the truth,YOU ARE A PIG!

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by hamzeiy: 12:56pm On May 22, 2018
no worry, if you and your parent where give birth to a wasted sperm in your person enter the shallow dark grave.you go know who piss go be upon. and i assure you its sooner than you taught.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Badonasty(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
IamHeWrites:
It looks like most Nigerians are not in favour of the 1914 amalgamation which brought the North and South to create one country under British rule.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/if-you-could-prevent-one-event-in-nigerias-history-from-happening-which-would-it-be.html

Amalgamation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by raphchima(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2018
Stopped the existence of Nigeria as a country itself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by greenguy: 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
The Independence. Nigerian biggest tragedy of all time.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Simbrixton(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2018
Amalgamation of Nigeria, the two biggest beneficiaries of Nigeria are the hausa fulani and the igbos the other ethnic group should actually be fighting for secession especially my yoruba tribe and the ijaws(the true victims in this rubbish country) in rivers the ikwerre(igbo subgroup) have been ruling for years in delta now that okowa has won the anioma igbos may keep dominating the urhobos and ijaws lets split it our diversity is our headache

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by HtwoOw: 1:45pm On May 22, 2018
Hmmmm

First , I don't insult Igbos , not on purpose at least, the only reason why you'll see me call any tribe any name is if i have seen the said tribe insulting my tribe other than that my comments are usually neutral

Oh , no need to agitate because the father of agitation himself said it's a futile effort , and in case you missed this part of my previous comment " Your country's colonial masters won't let you break up Nigeria in the name of Agitating, and even if there's Catalonian agitation
it's been reduced to the barest minimum because the leader of that movement was arrested by INTERPOL/EUROPOL for that matter and was extradited , bottom line remains , no country in the world wants to break up

HeyCorleone:

obviously it's you and your sorts that need learn tolerance.

You take every moment you have to insult the Igbos calling them disdainful names and whatnots. It's obvious you can't be at peace with these people. But when they are agitating for their independence, you still call them names again. What exactly is your problem?
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by mcyemite(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2018
The event of 1914 ....definitely
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by semasir: 1:56pm On May 22, 2018
Also possible you won't have existed.

freeze001:
If the amalgamation could have been prevented, all other ills n calamities would have had no place in history. There'd have been no shïthole in the first place.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by freeze001(f): 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
semasir:
Also possible you won't have existed.

No big deal. I would have existed, not just as a Nigerian.
Remind me again what the subject matter of this post is? undecided
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Xander85: 2:03pm On May 22, 2018
hucienda:
1914? cheesy

Nigerians know the genesis of their problem - and got no chill on Lugard. grin

Bros, i think you'll find it's just the southern part of Nigeria that shares this sentiment! wink

The Middlebelt, on the other hand, would be thanking their lucky stars! shocked
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Surdking(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
Death of Umaru Musa Yar'adua
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Barrysleek(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
The discovery of Oil......that's when our problems started.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by HtwoOw: 3:45pm On May 22, 2018
Edu3Again:

Almajiri Parasite

weh don
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Edu3Again: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
HtwoOw:

weh don
The whole South is tired of you.

You give us nothing but violence
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by hargbolahan01: 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
coolscott:
Buhari becoming president again is definitely too significant to be left out.

It seems to be the singular biggest mistake we have made as a nation in recent history
na so
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by dnawah(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2018
IamHeWrites:
It looks like most Nigerians are not in favour of the 1914 amalgamation which brought the North and South to create one country under British rule.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/if-you-could-prevent-one-event-in-nigerias-history-from-happening-which-would-it-be.html

Nigeria from winning biafra during the war.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by 125diCalcitriol: 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
PurplePatch:
The Nigerian civil war.

The FTC on this thread doesn't seem to understand what "one" means.

Reminds me off those oversabi back then in school who would answer simple questions in exams and add diagram and examples. grin

#Needless.

At some point.. Those lecturers that don't have marking scheme will Buy there idea!!

Making other students to look as if they are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax / El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.