Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man (635 Views)

Am New Here I Need A Matured Man For A Serious Relationship / A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. / Looking For A Matured Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by Gbenga11111: 3:42am On May 22, 2018
Hi, a lady in need of a relationship with a matured person.
She needs someone that can take care of her, even financially . Preferably, someone older than her.

She is 23yrs, tall, dark and slim.
Also, a student.

U can call on 08128392958 for the meantime
Re: In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11am On May 22, 2018
BECAREFUL!!
Re: In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by Gbenga11111: 4:34am On May 22, 2018
post=67765433:
BECAREFUL!!
Thank you
Re: In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by Archangelzeus(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2018
How can a guy be posting as a lady? you are using a username bearing a guy's name and you are presenting yourself to be a woman/lady. Even if u wanna scam, u gat to do it professionally...
Re: In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by Gbenga11111: 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
Archangelzeus:
How can a guy be posting as a lady? you are using a username bearing a guy's name and you are presenting yourself to be a woman/lady. Even if u wanna scam, u gat to do it professionally...

That's because I'm no scanner...

A friend of mine needs a relationship and I told her that I can post it on nairaland for her .... afterwards, she posted it herself.
People don't want to post stuff like this directly anymore bcoz nairaland is something else these days...
Re: In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by ariyebaba(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
Op, let her buzz ma line.
I reside in ilorin
Re: In Need Of Relationship With A Matured Man by Archangelzeus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gbenga11111:

That's because I'm no scanner...

A friend of mine needs a relationship and I told her that I can post it on nairaland for her .... afterwards, she posted it herself.
People don't want to post stuff like this directly anymore bcoz nairaland is something else these days...

Alright. God speed

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Bored, Lonely, Hot & Unhappy "Ladies Only"!!! / Reasons Why Ladies Today Are Still Single / Save My Life, I Need A Good Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.