Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. (603 Views)

A Lady Needs A Serious Young Guy / A Lady Needs An Honest Man / A Single Lady Needs A Strong Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Oyins30: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
I"ll be straight to the point, I'm 27,a makeup artist,I'm petite....

I'm in need of a Financially matured comfortable man.. please send a mail to sandrachucks99@gmail.com
Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by bigpicture001: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
The use of the word "very" tends to discredit your genuine intent
Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
There are lots of ""financially stable matured men"" .... but what will you bring to the table too

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Dalil8: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oyins30:

I'm in need of a Financially matured comfortable man.. please send a mail to sandrachucks99@gmail.com

Are you "Financially matured comfortable" too? Whatever that means.

Or you're looking for where to dig gold from?
Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by chatinent: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
It's quite uncouth to attack because it's now a lady needing a man.

Abeg chairmen, make una dey respect others wey dey share your gender if you no fit respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
cool
Una no dey tire to dey demand for something wey don finish for market ?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Whitecoal711: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Girls with courage give me ogbaa
Am not that stable,would have given you benefit of doubt
Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by TheEnygma(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
There are lots of ""financially stable matured men"" .... but what will you bring to the table too
Thank you... I wanted to ask her the same question.

This one that she used her own mouth to say that she's 27 that means she's close to 32.... Hour don dey mature , she don notice say she don dey turn "evening newspaper" , she don dey put advert for husband gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
What else can it be if not.....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by 2special(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
she is the table

1 Like

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by tosik(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
whether ugly or not.......just be should be financially mature........
Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oyins30:

90 percent make artist are usually unemployed graduate who can't find employment....sorry I don't do broke bishes.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
2special:
she is the table
in other words, she won't bring nothing to the table..
kpekus follow for the table jor grincheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / My Ex Wnts Me Backshe Left Wen Thngs Were.bad.nw Things Re Fine.i Stl Luv Her / A Unilag Guy Looking For A Lady To Luv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.