Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts (12517 Views)

See How Much Nigeria Owes In Bilateral Debts / Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts by orunto27: 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
In Nigeria we know nothing about Income generation. We do Islamic Banking where Government money is giving at no interest and collateral to Almajiris and poor women with with no means of repayment. If you can repay with interest, but you are not from selected States, you don't get a loan. This is why this economy is pervassive. Buhari vowed to Obama that he would not develop States that did not vote for him. And he is doing exactly that. Even our Foreign Reserve is being uneconomically managed. How do you describe a situation where Forex is placed freely with selected commercial Banks at no cost to those Banks. It is like giving them Raw Materials freely to sustain them. Economic pervassion and pervassiveness in the highest.
Re: IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2018
Hmmm the Slow implementation of the Broadband policy by the Federal Government,
Failure to deliver electricity which was the FG's number 1 promise and the number 1 requirement for e-commerce
Failure of the FG to invest in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and big tech in general
Lastly more Nigerians are falling into poverty hence less purchasing power to patronize Konga,

SBG04:

Oga firstly, Europe is not a country!
Secondly, there is a tax holiday scheme in Nigeria called the pioneer status tax. Start ups are granted tax waivers spanning a couple of years after establishment. Please you seriously need to read up on things instead of coming online to call me a learner when its you that doesn't know anything. Please you haven't told me the part of FG policy that forced Shagaya to make losses on Konga and sell to Zinox.
And bros if you dare call me a learner again, i'll give you a serious online dress down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Crashes Further To N445 Per dollar / Shoprite To Open Its Sixth Store In KWARA Mall / 7 Ways You Can Make Money With A Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.