Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" (45382 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by MYHUBBY: 2:16pm On May 22, 2018
I don't expect someone like Linda to even get pregnant out of wedlock
what's the essence of the overdue wait then?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by olisaemeka1(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2018
Remimadrid:
This woman just spoiled Linda's day.
As for me Linda should shoot a nude maternity photoshoot for me to believe she is pregnant.
why can't we as humans just be happy for one another regardless....as in ehh ....do we have thus much inate hatred for ourselves that ones success becomes an issue....from kemi to u op! Let me ask you...what value do u add to lindas life or what does she owe you that she must shoot a nude shot just for YOU to believe...dammm .....if linda decides to have a child through surrogacy or even buy the child or even buy the mother and child together would it put money in ur account or will it make nepa give you light for 6months? well one thing I love successful people for is that they have learnt to thrive on negativity and make more money....congrats linda womb or no womb ...enjoy your life and new added money due to the increased popularity now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by LifestyleTonite: 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
haters will always gan hate, Beyonce proved them wrong. Linda ikeji will soon.
Dude, they usually wear it. It can be made in the color of your skin.

Don't fooled easily.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Seun360(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2018
Munzy14:
hanty kemi might be sooo on point. All this surrogates littering here and there are ready to drop babies like satchel water. And Linda is financially capable. But let's keep watching. We are using the same tools she used in sniffing people for gist on her. lolzzzzzzz

You are so on point.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Walelavender(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2018
SweetSoup:
We need to see real baby bum for confirmation, before somebori else baby go miss for hospital...
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by mikron(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Na una sabi, sick and tired of Linda news anyway.

Be a part of this project by owning an apartment, hotel rooms , office blocs for life with an expected 29% in ROI. call/whatsapp the number on my profile for a brief.
where is that building located? Is the picture real or computer generated image? The place is wow that is if the pic is real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Oceannaagent: 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
mikron:
where is that building located? Is the picture real or computer generated image? The place is wow that is if the pic is real
Victoria Island annex lagos. Picture is real, though still under construction. Are you interested?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by cimag: 6:43pm On May 22, 2018
I thought prison has reformed this woman but it seems a cured mad person must always murmur.At 37,is Linda too old to get pregnant?What aboum Linda's increased weight and swollen face?Well,time will tell.Linda has a challenge now to show clear evidence of pregnancy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by mikron(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Victoria Island annex lagos. Picture is real, though still under construction. Are you interested?
interested to buy or rent? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Oceannaagent: 8:23pm On May 22, 2018
mikron:
interested to buy or rent? shocked shocked shocked
The beauty of it is that with a minimum of N2.66m you are a proud owner of an apartment for life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:09pm On May 22, 2018
Omo birin yi se feran whahala bayi?
Ewon mii re o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by mikron(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2018
Oceannaagent:

The beauty of it is that with a minimum of N2.66m you are a proud owner of an apartment for life.
wow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Oceannaagent: 9:50pm On May 22, 2018
mikron:
wow
Whatsapp me, my contact is on my profile, will put you through with some details
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Funibk: 10:58pm On May 22, 2018
For ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" by Chinny024(f): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
When others were choosing a good payable professional course, Kemi preferred the one that would enhance her radio without battery lifestyle....

Na only you dey broke? .....

Old woman on hijab... Mcheeew...

Your mouth go soon land you safely in hell.... grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funmilayo Ogunsola 'Ijewuru' Dies Of Heart Attack / Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.