Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon (24367 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by damiloladuke: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Newly-wedded media practitioner, Theo Ukpaa, who has just been relieved of his job as head of programmes at Linda Ikeji TV, following a rape allegation, has said he will only react after his honeymoon.

Theo Ukpaa was accused by a presenter, Emilia Samuel, of raping her while she was just 16 years.

Sharing the story on Instagram, Emilia, who is now married with two children, alleged that Ukpaa raped and deflowered her when she was 16-year-old.

According to her, she met him when she took part in a modelling competition held by an entertainment media outfit.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Ukpaa admitted that he was aware of the rape allegation but was not ready to speak about it until he returned from his honeymoon

He stated:

“I am aware of the rape allegation. I am on my honeymoon right now; I will be back to the country next week. My legal team is on the matter. When I come into town, we can have a chat.”

Reacting to the development also, Linda Ikeji sacked Ukpaa while he was still on honeymoon. The blogger said she terminated his appointment on Monday, August 27, after reading Samuel’s story.

Ukpaa also insisted that he would react to his sacking after his honeymoon

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-react-to-rape-allegation-after-honeymoon-theo-ukpaa/

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by malificent(f): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Sounds like he has a good defense planned out...

We are all eyes.

8 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by celebgistz: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2018
ok
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Tamarapetty(f): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Waiting
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by YurFatHer: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
And then what will happen?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by mercyway: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nobody cares
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by BigSarah(f): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
He doesn't look like a rapist to me.
Ugly beards tho
Abeg no quote me dey ask Gst questions

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Xtaceeey: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Okay.

BTW check my signature for something interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by BadiratT: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by kolafolabi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
You don't have anything to say .. Thank God you have finally met your waterloo after so many years.

28 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by MartinCorridon: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
This alone signifies guilt.

What's hard in " I am innocent, i was lied against"?

He wrote 4 good sentences and it was all about his legal defense

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by valboy20(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
An allegation like rape and you're pretending like heaven will fall if you open your laptop to debunk it during your honeymoon. Bruh methinks you ain't got nothing to say.

29 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by 12345baba(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hope he sues Linda too
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by bigcil2(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
cry
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by tstx(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Marriage wey go soon hit rovk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by samuelobazu(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Reacting to the development also, Linda Ikeji sacked Ukpaa while he was still on honeymoon. The blogger said she terminated his appointment on Monday, August 27, after reading Samuel’s story.
so she couldn't conduct an investigation before taking action? She should prepare o cos a lawsuit is coming

10 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by bentlywills(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigerians and reactions

Do quick and react we are waiting
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by tstx(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
12345baba:
Hope he sues Linda too
I'm sure linda investigated.... unless she's a fool

25 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by obaataaokpaewu: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
So by then the matter go don die down. Reply am as e dey hot now. Na so COZA pastor talk, till now we never hear em own defence grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by dazzlingd(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
May the gods tear his balls apart. Idiot rapist.

See the ugly wife's teeth like grass cutter

8 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
He will win the case

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by ochallo: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Robust Reply. Does he attend COZA?

9 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by FitnessHomme: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is guilt in disguise.

12 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by azpekuliar: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
COZA pastor 'robust reply' part 2 cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
Ugly beards tho

How certain are you? We cannot tell if he is one or not...

Besides, how exactly does a rapist look like? 'You a rapist-detector??! undecided

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by afroniger: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
Ugly beards tho

Lol. How do rapists 'look'?

22 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by africanman85: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
E Don be for d guy

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by tstx(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
Ugly beards tho

So rapist dey show for face shey... for posterity's sake you need to change your mindset

10 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by ochallo: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
FitnessHomme:
Someone accused him of rape that happened some years back (with no proof) and Linda Ikeji sacked him? wink

Have you heard of the METOO movement?
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
Ugly beards tho
so rapists have a look ba?
I am not saying he is guilty o but dem dey write am for forehead?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ugliest Actress In Nollywood / Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles / Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.