Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) (25356 Views)

Anambra Police Arrests 32 Suspects For Gun Possesion, Touting, Extortion / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by gazilion: 11:25am On May 22, 2018
Why do our security men partake in unprofessional behavior
capable of destroying innocent lives through accidental discharges?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by comos: 11:27am On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Dis-Arm dat man

Oga !, leave your gun, leave your gun now
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by Desyfoley1452(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2018
TadM:
they are doing their jobs. what happened to the story of what the victim actually did!? shey e vanish? people should actually be block for bringing one sided stories to nairaland, when you know they are not going to pay you; not even in naira's (i shake my head).
u are a full to take side with the police on this shameful act. what on earth will prompt this action. awon were
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 11:30am On May 22, 2018
Those civil defense guys often overstep their boundaries
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2018
confusion tranmission commission.
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by bus1: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
This is TRANSMISSION in action angry angry

3 policemen are trying to ensure the transmission, transfusion, transmutation, sorry, ... translation of the gun ..... all because of a transaction.
While the single one is resisting the transmittive transfer & transition of his weapon into the transportation.

Na today I fear TRANSMISSION pass.
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by loomer: 11:51am On May 22, 2018
why u expect the civil defence man to just surrender his gun like that?
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2018
ssikiru:
what do you expect from men that were recruit into forces with only o'level results.

i think its high time when this forces will be requiring a minimum of Bsc or HND result before people can join
the ones wif bsc or hnd are dey any beta its not by certificate
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by IME1: 11:56am On May 22, 2018
What a shame is an understatement

Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by doublefreez(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2018
only them know what they are dragging. i hope someone come up with good explanation.
we always keep quiet about issues, thinking they will die naturally. what a shame
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by abbeyty(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...one of the requirements...

Grammar police, you are doing a very good job. Hope Seun is paying you for this job?
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by sexdoll: 12:25pm On May 22, 2018
but who was recording it?
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
abbeyty:

Grammar police, you are doing a very good job. Hope Seun is paying you for this job?
I have a job. Seun doesn't need to pay me. I'm just doing this because I love it.

Thanks for the honour.
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by abbeyty(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I have a job. Seun doesn't need to pay me. I'm just doing this because I love it.

Thanks for the honour.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2018
abbeyty:

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN
My reward is here too as I have a job!
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by alextobi1247: 12:45pm On May 22, 2018
can't beliv this ia happening, i hope he wont end up getting himself killed.
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by viceddy95(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
After disgracing thier uniform now,they will look for one innocent person to shoot or accuse wrongly .......ssshm...
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by Mikeross62: 1:29pm On May 22, 2018
No decorum at all,indeed shameful
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by TadM: 2:33pm On May 22, 2018
Desyfoley1452:
u are a full to take side with the police on this shameful act. what on earth will prompt this action. awon were
AND FOR SPEAKING LIKE THIS NA YOU COME GET SOLOMON WISDOM? since you take dey talk like this e don change nigeria? its bad i know but i just too hate one sided story nor blame me. but i nor insult anybody o, why e just pain you? i forgive you , I nor watch the video shall.
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by Odsan1: 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
Police again....Police v Police also de na, dem dem
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
This is a serious misconduct, they should be sacked.
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by sprinter101(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2018
post=67768079:
This is very Dangerous!

if you look very well,the place that they put bullet was removed
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On May 22, 2018
sprinter101:

if you look very well,the place that they put bullet was removed
I really hope so.
I don't know too much about guns tho....
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by ssikiru: 10:13pm On May 22, 2018
naijacentric:
the ones wif bsc or hnd are dey any beta its not by certificate

at least, they'll behave like a literate human being
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2018
ssikiru:

at least, they'll behave like a literate human being
bro na d same tin we need the right people dere nepotism n corruption destroyed our institutions
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by ssikiru: 11:00pm On May 22, 2018
naijacentric:
bro na d same tin we need the right people dere nepotism n corruption destroyed our institutions

smiles
you won
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2018
ssikiru:

smiles
you won
i dint o we are just discussing no competition
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by gabbie77: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
cool
Re: Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) by adiyemama(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos / Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.