Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Do You Agree With Me That Passing Of Offering Basket In Church Is Obsolete? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Agree With Me That Passing Of Offering Basket In Church Is Obsolete? (340 Views)

Church Worker Steals Money From Offering Basket; Stuffs Money In Her Bra (Video) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Me That Passing Of Offering Basket In Church Is Obsolete? by RatelNews: 7:54am On May 22, 2018
I feel strongly that the passing of offering basket or envelops for collection of tithe and offerings is obsolete. People who can't make it to church can't give via passing of basket or envelop. In some churches, too many call for donations make the service boring. Imagine an application that allows me to give offering in my church or to any church anytime and from anypart of the world? Bear in mind that people don't carry cash around this days. Do you agree with me that churches should become more technology savvy in the area of collecting tithe and offerings?
cc; lalasticlala find this post worthy of front page.
Thank you.
Re: Do You Agree With Me That Passing Of Offering Basket In Church Is Obsolete? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 22, 2018
Of all the things worrying this country, this is what you'd think out today? shocked
Churches should even put their account numbers on slide cry

Re: Do You Agree With Me That Passing Of Offering Basket In Church Is Obsolete? by superhumanist(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2018
RatelNews:
I feel strongly that the passing of offering basket or envelops for collection of tithe and offerings is obsolete. People who can't make it to church can't give via passing of basket or envelop. In some churches, too many call for donations make the service boring. Imagine an application that allows me to give offering in my church or to any church anytime and from anypart of the world? Bear in mind that people don't carry cash around this days. Do you agree with me that churches should become more technology savvy in the area of collecting tithe and offerings?
cc; lalasticlala find this post worthy of front page.
Thank you.

undecided

Did the pastor tell you that their bank app isnt working? My guy, go and do better things in your life rather than worrying about church offerings
Re: Do You Agree With Me That Passing Of Offering Basket In Church Is Obsolete? by Shedrack777: 8:17am On May 22, 2018
i'll send daddy freeze to come and attack you for mentioning tithe

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Your Day Of Good News. / Spiritual Way Men Were Created In The Image Of Allah And Women After Iblis. / I Need Your Opinion Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.