Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Scam Called Alajoonline - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Scam Called Alajoonline (1479 Views)

The "Scam" Called Professional Certificate / The Scam Of 8am-5pm... The Lagos Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called Alajoonline by Asunke2020: 8:42am On May 22, 2018
The scam called Alajoonline
When some scrupulos members of the society are exploiting the fact that regulatory bodies pays little attention to Thrifting and Contribution companies and add the icing of ultra high unemployment rates in Nigeria then Charlatans like Alajoonline.com thrives. I joined the company with lofty expectations and ambition. Work hard, get a nice salary package, get a brand new car to boot. But all came crashing after 72hours of my service with them because as a street smart girl and veteran in sales and marketing, I always look beyond the surface.
The first point to note is the absence of signage outside the building, the company is in a rented store occupied by a feedmill dealer, yet they promise to give us a brand new car. RED FLAG 1!!!!!!
The interview process was horrible to be modest. We where subjected to degrading recruitment process all the way. You stand on your feet while your interviewers sits on plush sofas. We are called in for the interviews in group of five and we where interviewed together without regard for your dignity and comfort.
RED FLAG 2!!!!!!!
Congratulations to the lucky ones to be selected. You must do a video presentation telling the world about how good Alajoonline is and the wonderful achievements of a company you are yet to join and know nothing about and post it on Youtube! Mogbe! Then you must part with Five thousand Naira before you can pick your letter of appointment and submit list of your rich uncles and aunties and you are showed the common room as your office with plastic chair and a toilet. Lobatan!
RED FLAG 3!!!!!!!!!

How many red flags should I wait to see before I run for my life? The website of the company can't even stand scrutiny even the contact number of the company isn't connecting! All social network handle for the boards are duds. Guys stop travelling from Kano and Bauchi for this scam! Alajoonline is a well packaged scam.
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On May 22, 2018
You made a good decision!
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by INFOBIZ3: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
Dem use scam swear for this country
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Naughtyvilla: 7:57am On May 24, 2018
I just wish they get arrested for their deceit and lies..... Deceiving people with all kinds of allowances such: brand new car, wardrobe allowance, transportation allowance, e.t.c smh.....

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Paulz001: 8:49pm On May 29, 2018
Comment retrieved...
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by seun1001: 8:54pm On May 29, 2018
THE SCAM CALLED ALAJO ONLINE??
Terribly, only God know where you are from but i can guarantee God will punish you, does your father has that kind of property you called a feed mill, na dis kind girl them dey call baseje, enemy of progress, i dont think you have ever worked in a target oriented company before, because i think this could be why you are so ridiculous and unreasonable to the extent of defaming the company. i don't know what the company has done to you, they did not ask me to pay any 5000 Naira to get my offer letter, during my interview it was individual and i was at 4 different stages to meet interviewer, to talk of it, do you expect your interviewer to stand why you seat, imagine you said plush sofas, anyone reasonable would agree that sitting on plush sofas says it all. They have flares for luxury and you must be dumb, you came for job, you need something from them, you go by their standard and policy, they gave me a probatory period to see if i can do the job,the job is about if you are fit or not, if not you drop it, which i just concluded, infact, i have never seen an interview as hot as that and right from inception, they told us all what the company represent and what we are suppose to do. Well organized people, they charge no dime from us, if you are mean and you understand what it takes to be a sales rep and you are truly a street smart girl like you said, the company should be an easy ground for you to explore as a sales person, they don't charge me for employment, offer letter or training, to be candid they know what they are doing except you don't need the job, and if you don't, don't stop the progress of the company. The company is not a Scam, this is my mobile you can contact me 09052716710 my name is Ola, the company is a safe zone. one day we all will do something, what do we expect people to say or do about us, i just notified the management to check the post and trace who this girl is, so this can be addressed. please if you have attended the interview and training before, please testify, so we can stop this blackmailing and wrong information about Alajo Online. The company is target oriented and result driven, please, lets get that straight. attached to this are some of the picture of the place i took when i went for interview secretly.

Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Slym180(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2018
I was at alajoonline for interview last week friday, got selected but decided not to take up the job because so many things are wrong there, i see them more as a scammer, because i know no legitimate firm dealing with finance will hide from the public. No physical signage, the company name was not register with c.a.c. Their official website is more of a shabby blog which anyone can have. They claimed to have two branches in ibadan and also lagos with No verify office addresses. I pity the people that took up appointment with because after bringing customer fund to them as a sales rep, these people will disappear into thin air and the sales rep will bear the brunt. Be warned alajoonline is a package scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by seun1001: 8:57am On May 30, 2018
ALAJO ONLINE IS NOT A SCAM!

I left Abuja for this offer, and am not regretting, they would tell you what it entails before signing the offer with no KOBO. If you pass through the recruitment exercise and shortlisted, you would sign so many doc by the company. If you have been looking for JOB, you'll know what am talking about, how you might have paid to secure one.

FIRST OF ALL, LET'S HAVE THIS AT THE BACK OF OUR MIND
THIS IS EMPLOYMENT OFFER, MEANING, YOU CAN GET IT OR RE-APPLY
THIS IS A COMPANY WHO IS IN FULL SUPPORT TO REDUCE JOBLESSNESS IN OUR COUNTRY (DIRECT EMPLOYMENT) IT IS NOT TO CHARGE YOU, DESTROY YOU, OR MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR, ALL IS FREE

Many Nigerian youth today leave real offer for something unreal or too good to be true, we know what unemployment is causing in this country, yesterday evening, i was forced to request some proof from the company.

I belief the level of your knowledge is too LOW!
Now Pay a close attention,
If you have pass through the recruitment exercise, being shortlisted and received the training, you would realize, the company is Registered and Legit

I verified that to be true, not only registered, infact, the company has been existing offline for 6 years now, until the project Alajo Online came onboard. They got good structure with visible outlets up to 4 branches in Nigeria. All am saying is with visible proofs.

According to my research, the company has paid many outsourcing company and some are free by true Nigerians who are tired of unemployment, the outsourcing paid and unpaid required the Company Certificate to run those Job ads, just to be on a safer side

If you have truly being to the office, you would see, its an LLC company with the certificate
Just yesterday one of the customer i referred transacted into the company's account

Last week i followed them to Oyo State Sign and Ads Agency to retrieve the company signage which was taken by them, It was too big to bring at once, 30X6 Feet, payment was required.

As for the website try visit www.alajoonline.com
write out the pros and cons if you think you don't like what you are seeing and drop it with the company, this will make them more better.

Many website cannot stand Alajo Online site, although it can always be better and sincerely the back end is cool, i belief it can always be upgraded, it is not a BLOG ask any web guy, they would tell you it is not a blog.

Please people if anyone tells you something that has no PROOF don't belief it
I am a testimony of the company and if you are saying anything, let there be a PROOF

Anything you want to post, let it be with proof and stop ruining people's career and raising unnecessary fear for the new customers we are bringing onboard, see the worst people can become in life is trying to put their own blame on other people, if you fail their interview, you can re-apply, don't ruin their image.

At least proof of them being a SCAM#
PROOF of ALAJO ONLINE SCAMMING ANY OF YOUR FAMILY
PROOF OF THEM CHARGING DURING THE JOB PROCESS

CHECK EVERYWHERE, THERE IS NONE, THE COMPANY HAS NONE, NO BAD RECORD EXCEPT THIS GIRL WHO WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT WORKING AND SOME USELESS AND LAZY YOUTH LIKE HER, TRULY UNEMPLOYMENT WOULD CONTINUE TO GOVERN THIS COUNTRY UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US.
AS AT THIS MORNING OVER 3800 CVS WAS SUBMITTED TO THE COMAPNY'S MAIL, IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE, I AND MY FRIEND FROM ABUJA APPLIED, I WAS SHORTLISTED WHILE SHE WAS REFUSED, SHE WAS ADVISED TO RE-APPLY AND PREPARE HERSELF NEXT TIME. JOIN SOMETHING PROGRESSING, AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PROGRESS DON'T STOP OTHERS. IF YOU FAIL THEIR INTERVIEW, YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN BE FEELING BAD, THEY HAVE A WAY OF ENCOURAGING YOU.

I HAVE SEEN CUSTOMER COMING IN WITH TESTIMONY, IS JUST THAT, AFTER FALLING FOR YOUR OWN GREED AND YOU SEE SOMETHING COMING UP, YOU START BLAMING THEM

IF YOU CAN GO AS FAR AS DEFAMING THE COMPANY, PLEASE BE BOLD, AT LEAST YOU GOT A POINT, PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER, AT LEAST I AM NOT HIDING OF WORKING WITH THEM AND ANYONE WHO IS WORKING WITH THEM WOULD NOT BE HIDING.

THE FUNNIEST THING IS ALAJO ONLINE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS POST UNTIL I TOLD THEM, THEY ARE TOO BUSY WITH MAKING IT WORK WHILE YOU ARE BUSY RUINING YOUR LIFE BUT RIGHT NOW, I HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ATTENTION ON THIS, AT LEAST A SCAPE GOAT WOULD TEACH OTHERS SOME LESSON

To your surprise, the company Barrister has been summoned, for this nairaland bad post, and right now am in the office. I pray they start something on this blackmail, I pray they arrest that girl, and i would be happy to post it here, at least your family member would be responsible for BAD MOUTH, if they can't build your career, at least let them support your failure, what your BAD MOUTH has cost you. Expect Alajo Online soon!!!

Keep expecting more from me, i would keep you update
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
[s][/s]
Paulz001:
THE SCAM CALLED ALAJO[center][/center]
Good pm everyone, my name is Paul Endurance Oziegbe, one of the Sales Manager at ALAJO ONLINE, it a pity that the social platform has been an avenue for unproductive and lazy youths, little wonder the president of the country mentioned this in one of his speech 'Nigerian Youths are Lazy', though i faulted the speech because of a few hardworking youths i know.
This is a lady that came in for an interview with this reputable firm, and u were granted this privilege on trial, why would u want to speak against a company that wants to give you a platform to improve yourself. it is simple, you re one of the lazy and unproductive set the president mentioned in his speech.
ALAJO ONLINE is a savings, loan and investment firm, with the aim of putting smiles on peoples face, and we have a vission to spread across the country, both locally and international in few years to come, we are recruiting today because we believe there are few youths out there who can be a part of this vission, but unfortunately, this lady is just one of the few miscrant we encounter during our employment process. just so you knew, people like this are everywhere, 'they try to spoil peoples work with their stupidity', but you know one thing about life, there's always nemesis, amd my dear, in no time, it will definitely catch up with you.
Dont meant to be insultive, but if any one of your relative or parent have such a structure on ground, there would never be any need to look for job dear, but dear, NYSC (Now your suffering continues) for you ooooooo, you'll trek like u've never trekked before, because, no one tries to spoil someones hardwork and hope to succeed in life. it is not possible. I am not insulting or casting a spell on u, i'm just opening your eyes to the realities of life and i sincerely hope u change.

Thanks
From the Desk of the Sales Manager
08138155006 or 08152714927

It's quite sad that a manager who's supposed to be a good ambassador of his company would sink so low to the level of speaking profanities. This alone speaks volumes about your professionalism and obviously, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf how shitty and inhumane your company culture is.

Shine ya eyes people!

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
seun1001:
Terribly, only God know where you are from but i can guarantee God will punish you, does your father has that kind of property you called a feed mill, na dis kind girl them dey call baseje, enemy of progress, i dont think you have ever worked in a target oriented company before, because i think this could be why you are so ridiculous and unreasonable to the extent of defaming the company. i don't know what the company has done to you, they did not ask me to pay any 5000 Naira to get my offer letter, during my interview it was individual and i was at 4 different stages to meet interviewer, to talk of it, do you expect your interviewer to stand why you seat, imagine you said plush sofas, anyone reasonable would agree that sitting on plush sofas says it all. They have flares for luxury and you must be dumb, you came for job, you need something from them, you go by their standard and policy, they gave me a probatory period to see if i can do the job,the job is about if you are fit or not, if not you drop it, which i just concluded, infact, i have never seen an interview as hot as that and right from inception, they told us all what the company represent and what we are suppose to do. Well organized people, they charge no dime from us, if you are mean and you understand what it takes to be a sales rep and you are truly a street smart girl like you said, the company should be an easy ground for you to explore as a sales person, they don't charge me for employment, offer letter or training, to be candid they know what they are doing except you don't need the job, and if you don't, don't stop the progress of the company. The company is not a Scam, this is my mobile you can contact me 09052716710 my name is Ola, the company is a safe zone. one day we all will do something, what do we expect people to say or do about us, i just notified the management to check the post and trace who this girl is, so this can be addressed. please if you have attended the interview and training before, please testify, so we can stop this blackmailing and wrong information about Alajo Online. The company is target oriented and result driven, please, lets get that straight. attached to this are some of the picture of the place i took when i went for interview secretly.

OMG! Spewing out such lies makes me want to puke.

Now I'd love to take you up on some points you raised as you're now the company's PR.
Firstly, according to Intel, all employees who were second wave or third wave were asked to pay a sum of 5k before they would be given an offer letter. Let the management come out and deny this. I suppose you were actually sponsored to come and spread these lies as you're related to Lie Mohammed himself.

Secondly, everyone was actually forced to do a video presentation for a company whose processes they do not yet understand fully, thereby putting their own integrity and reputation on the line. I guess you didn't get the memo on this one. Many people did that out of desperation for a job.

Saying it's only applicants who only need something from an organisation shows how much you're really intelligent. If the company doesnt need the applicants for their skills and expertise, they should go ahead to recruit their family members alone na. Myopic opinions like this make me question whether you have been properly educated or you perhaps need a refund from whatever school you attended.

Sadly, it's what it is. Coming on here to insult people's fathers says a lot about what your business really stands for. I doubt any A list organisation would be as low as this one. You guys just set a new record for foolery �

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2018
seun1001:

I left Abuja for this offer, and am not regretting, they would tell you what it entails before signing the offer with no KOBO. If you pass through the recruitment exercise and shortlisted, you would sign so many doc by the company. If you have been looking for JOB, you'll know what am talking about, how you might have paid to secure one.

THIS IS A COMPANY WHO IS IN FULL SUPPORT TO REDUCE JOBLESSNESS IN OUR COUNTRY (DIRECT EMPLOYMENT) IT IS NOT TO CHARGE YOU, DESTROY YOU, OR MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR, ALL IS FREE

Many Nigerian youth today leave real offer for something unreal or too good to be true, we know what unemployment is causing in this country, yesterday evening, i was forced to request some proof from the company.

If you have pass through the recruitment exercise, being shortlisted and received the training, you would realize, the company is Registered and Legit

I verified that to be true, not only registered, infact, the company has been existing offline for 6 years now, until the project Alajo Online came onboard. They got good structure with visible outlets up to 4 branches in Nigeria. All am saying is with visible proofs.

According to my research, the company has paid many outsourcing company and some are free by true Nigerians who are tired of unemployment, the outsourcing paid and unpaid required the Company Certificate to run those Job ads, just to be on a safer side

If you have truly being to the office, you would see, its an LLC company with the certificate
Just yesterday one of the customer i referred transacted into the company's account

Last week i followed them to Oyo State Sign and Ads Agency to retrieve the company signage which was taken by them, It was too big to bring at once, 30X6 Feet, payment was required.

write out the pros and cons if you think you don't like what you are seeing and drop it with the company, this will make them more better.

Many website cannot stand Alajo Online site, although it can always be better and sincerely the back end is cool, i belief it can always be upgraded, it is not a BLOG ask any web guy, they would tell you it is not a blog.

I am a testimony of the company and if you are saying anything, let there be a PROOF

Anything you want to post, let it be with proof and stop ruining people's career and raising unnecessary fear for the new customers we are bringing onboard, see the worst people can become in life is trying to put their own blame on other people, if you fail their interview, you can re-apply, don't ruin their image.

CHECK EVERYWHERE, THERE IS NONE, THE COMPANY HAS NONE, NO BAD RECORD EXCEPT THIS GIRL WHO WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT WORKING AND SOME USELESS AND LAZY YOUTH LIKE HER, TRULY UNEMPLOYMENT WOULD CONTINUE TO GOVERN THIS COUNTRY UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US.
AS AT THIS MORNING OVER 3800 CVS WAS SUBMITTED TO THE COMAPNY'S MAIL, IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE, I AND MY FRIEND FROM ABUJA APPLIED, I WAS SHORTLISTED WHILE SHE WAS REFUSED, SHE WAS ADVISED TO RE-APPLY AND PREPARE HERSELF NEXT TIME. JOIN SOMETHING PROGRESSING, AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PROGRESS DON'T STOP OTHERS. IF YOU FAIL THEIR INTERVIEW, YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN BE FEELING BAD, THEY HAVE A WAY OF ENCOURAGING YOU.

I HAVE SEEN CUSTOMER COMING IN WITH TESTIMONY, IS JUST THAT, AFTER FALLING FOR YOUR OWN GREED AND YOU SEE SOMETHING COMING UP, YOU START BLAMING THEM

IF YOU CAN GO AS FAR AS DEFAMING THE COMPANY, PLEASE BE BOLD, AT LEAST YOU GOT A POINT, PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER, AT LEAST I AM NOT HIDING OF WORKING WITH THEM AND ANYONE WHO IS WORKING WITH THEM WOULD NOT BE HIDING.

THE FUNNIEST THING IS ALAJO ONLINE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS POST UNTIL I TOLD THEM, THEY ARE TOO BUSY WITH MAKING IT WORK WHILE YOU ARE BUSY RUINING YOUR LIFE BUT RIGHT NOW, I HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ATTENTION ON THIS, AT LEAST A SCAPE GOAT WOULD TEACH OTHERS SOME LESSON

To your surprise, the company Barrister has been summoned, for this nairaland bad post, and right now am in the office. I pray they start something on this blackmail, I pray they arrest that girl, and i would be happy to post it here, at least your family member would be responsible for BAD MOUTH, if they can't build your career, at least let them support your failure, what your BAD MOUTH has cost you. Expect Alajo Online soon!!!

Now you know so much for a new employee especially in an organisation like Alajo that peddles so many lies. It's either you're part of the admin, which won't be surprising or you're sponsored. I'm not surprised though, when you keep lying about Lagos branches that are non existent and your so called working relationship with a particular commercial bank in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by MAAMk: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Slym180:
I was at alajoonline for interview last week friday, got selected but decided not to take up the job because so many things are wrong there, i see them more as a scammer, because i know no legitimate firm dealing with finance will hide from the public. No physical signage, the company name was not register with c.a.c. Their official website is more of a shabby blog which anyone can have. They claimed to have two branches in ibadan and also lagos with No verify office addresses. I pity the people that took up appointment with because after bringing customer fund to them as a sales rep, these people will disappear into thin air and the sales rep will bear the brunt. Be warned alajoonline is a package scam
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Kolus: 3:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Pls don't be surprised that the person in the name "seun" is the almighty Director who's got investment in the whole wide world, ex naval officer (some of the lies you will be told during your training at your inception...Hes the one in the picture arranging the chair),let him come out to deny that the shop at the bottom of the building isn't a feedmill,and oga director,why didnt you snap the building while the feedmill is opened, with all your exposure, see the way you are running your organisation like it's a canteen,sacking and recruiting all the time and you want to expand all over Africa, trust me, u can't go beyond oyo state......

And as for Paul endurance,Sales manager my foot Paulo, Paulo, I wouldn't expose your secrets of real endurance with Alajo online and Pls don't make me do.... You know you are just there because u need to be doing something (well, I wunt blame u, you are a man). But trust me, as a real street nigga, u bleeped up, why would you come out to insults unemployed graduates like you or do u think you are employed with alajo, oh, dont be deceived just wait till you are properly used and dumped. You remember the cleaner also ran off... I can't blame her, she's got family.
You know the truth and the bible says "the truth shall set you free"its Your choice now...

Alajo online,a company where the secretary,a 22 year old girl OND holder would conduct interview for an investment manager, hilarious isn't it? So gutted and rude.... If you've ever been to their interview, you would definitely notice her, she's the director's errand girl termed PA, always being sent to buy rice and beans... Hahaha

Well, I know I will be getting a response from then soon, so I will be gisting you people more when they write but in the meantime,if u dont have a rich brother who would give u at least 1million in just a week, don't apply, you are not fit.....

I rest my case for now
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Kolus: 4:01am On Jun 07, 2018
This man is the director, it's a Shame that he's lying to be someone else,he dint travel from any Abuja at all.......... And I'm not sure this man has the licence to operate as a financial institute.... Pls, How does a company registered as Employment managers international limited be also known as Alajo online, the registered name sounds like an outsourcing firm....I was told and even confirmed that this company can pay you #1000,#2000 as salary even after spending 20,000 on only transportation cuz trust me, with their kind of business "thrift collecting" you have to be at the office everyday except you want to go about with customers's money and you might be queried cuz customers are expected to get alerts after every payments, so literarily, you have to go to work everyday only to be paid #1400,hahaha

Pls don't travel from far and wide for this interview, I heard that people travel from, Kano, bauchi, delta, portharcourt etc... It's not worth it... If you're in oyo state, Pls go try it out,its worth knowing about.... Your experience with Alajo online would make you smarter in your job hunting

quote author=seun1001 post=68010003]ALAJO ONLINE IS NOT A SCAM!

[/quote]
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Kolus: 4:35am On Jun 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
seun1001:

Your name isn't Ola... You are the Director..... Why are you not coming out to write as the Director...
Because you know there's no professionalism in your tone.... You are comparing a thrift collecting firm with an insurance firm or bank, putting yourself in their category ....Hell No, have u ever considered that your staffs will move around to get customers and keep going there afterwards to collect their contributions even on daily basis? Yet, because the poor graduate doesn't have a rich uncle to give him his 5 or 10million naira, he has to work around looking for customers who could contribute either daily or weekly to meet up with his target and afterwards report to the office everyday... And yet get paid, #1400....haba.... 1500 accounts in a months....
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Kolus: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
seun1001:

This man is the director, it's a Shame that he's lying to be someone else,he dint travel from any Abuja at all.......... And I'm not sure this man has the licence to operate as a financial institute.... Pls, How does a company registered as Employment managers international limited be also known as Alajo online, the registered name sounds like an outsourcing firm....I was told and even confirmed that this company can pay you #1000,#2000 as salary even after spending 20,000 on only transportation cuz trust me, with their kind of business "thrift collecting" you have to be at the office everyday except you want to go about with customers's money and you might be queried cuz customers are expected to get alerts after every payments, so literarily, you have to go to work everyday only to be paid #1400,hahaha

Pls don't travel from far and wide for this interview, I heard that people travel from, Kano, bauchi, delta, portharcourt etc... It's not worth it... If you're in oyo state, Pls go try it out,its worth knowing about.... Your experience with Alajo online would make you smarter in your job hunting
Re: The Scam Called Alajoonline by Asunke2020: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Paulz001:
THE SCAM CALLED ALAJO[center][/center]
Good pm everyone, my name is Paul Endurance Oziegbe, one of the Sales Manager at ALAJO ONLINE, it a pity that the social platform has been an avenue for unproductive and lazy youths, little wonder the president of the country mentioned this in one of his speech 'Nigerian Youths are Lazy', though i faulted the speech because of a few hardworking youths i know.
This is a lady that came in for an interview with this reputable firm, and u were granted this privilege on trial, why would u want to speak against a company that wants to give you a platform to improve yourself. it is simple, you re one of the lazy and unproductive set the president mentioned in his speech.
ALAJO ONLINE is a savings, loan and investment firm, with the aim of putting smiles on peoples face, and we have a vission to spread across the country, both locally and international in few years to come, we are recruiting today because we believe there are few youths out there who can be a part of this vission, but unfortunately, this lady is just one of the few miscrant we encounter during our employment process. just so you knew, people like this are everywhere, 'they try to spoil peoples work with their stupidity', but you know one thing about life, there's always nemesis, amd my dear, in no time, it will definitely catch up with you.
Dont meant to be insultive, but if any one of your relative or parent have such a structure on ground, there would never be any need to look for job dear, but dear, NYSC (Now your suffering continues) for you ooooooo, you'll trek like u've never trekked before, because, no one tries to spoil someones hardwork and hope to succeed in life. it is not possible. I am not insulting or casting a spell on u, i'm just opening your eyes to the realities of life and i sincerely hope u change.

Thanks
From the Desk of the Sales Manager
08138155006 or 08152714927

Wow! am just dumbfounded. What a great show of professionalism and manners. I salute your skills and dexterity with insults. You are indeed a great ambassador of the company. Weldone sir!

(1) (Reply)

Psychology: What About It? / Eskom Vacancies / This Is The TRUE Life Story Of An Innocent Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.