Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (59406 Views)

Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA / DSP Bright Edafe Under Fire For His Pro-gambling Tweets. / Governors Abdullahi Sule, Okowa, Hon. Victor Nwokolo, Others For Peace Achievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by LockDown69(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
police na police abeg!
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by dallyemmy: 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
Nwokolo Micheal for IGP
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by buchilino(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
I'll advice him to Leave the police force Apply for a lecturer job abroad and go work there...

With all his Qualifications in Today's Nigeria , a Mallam that did not complete his Ssce or Bsc might be promoted higher than him..

The Tribal sentiments shown especially in the Armed Forces is crazy...

SO TRUE
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by osazeeblue01: 1:04pm On May 22, 2018
Meanwhile transmission confusion is the IGP
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Just2endowed2(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
working in Nigeria institution is not mainly on merit but nepotism and tribalism and sectionalism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by nightmile: 1:09pm On May 22, 2018
All these qualificatione without field achievement would only make him head of police cillege-Academics.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
This is a banner displaying the immense qualifications gathered by a Deputy Superintendent of Police in Ikoyi Lagos.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-police-dsp-with-unbelievable-stack-of-qualifications/

Op no bee banner but ID card

pls adjust
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by oneeast2: 1:13pm On May 22, 2018
Is he from Anambra? cool
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by AbelDjassi: 1:13pm On May 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Slow down...
Which schools? Degrees are sold in the market these days.

Hahaha. I knew someone was bound to ask serious questions...

He is certainly well qualified, by all accounts - although why he feels the need to include a Doctorate sourced from a degree mill boggles the mind. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by AbelDjassi: 1:14pm On May 22, 2018
PhD obtained at a degree mill? cheesy
There is more to his list of qualifications than meets the eye wink

Greens Hill university ==== Down-by-the-riverside high school. grin grin grin

Unaccredited/non-recognised institutions

A few private companies operating on the Internet and located in Denmark present or have presented themselves as higher education institutions even though they are not publicly recognised as educational institutions and the degrees or other titles they offer do not correspond to any qualification within the Danish education system. This applies to "Knightsbridge University", "Green Hills University", "The Arab Academy in Denmark” / ”The Arab Open Academy in Denmark" / "Arab Open University", "Northwestern International University, Ltd.", and "Aalborg Academy of Science", and it may also apply to other companies.

The university title is protected
In Denmark, the title of "universitet", the equivalent term in other languages and their abbreviations may be used only by universities under the Universities Act and by institutions authorised to use the title under other Danish legislation. Some educational and research institutions that are recognised by foreign law or international law, etc., are not covered by the ban.

The ban applies only where the term university is part of an institution's title or name, etc. and the institution is engaged in activities that are likely to be confused with education and university activities. For example, the ban will not affect a café with the name "University Café".

The protection of the university title is laid down in the University Act (section 33 a), which is administered by the Danish University and Property Agency.

Source: Ministry of Higher Education (Denmark) -- https://ufm.dk/en/education/higher-education/accreditation-and-quality-assurance/unaccredited-institutions-dk

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by brownhawk: 1:15pm On May 22, 2018
He has a lot of professional qualifications automatically I don't see the big deal here. If u write one year professional course. U can write several other professional courses at six months durations. I was expecting lots of masters and PhDs
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by killuminati(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2018
No go surprise say the man na confirm olodo with all those certificate displayed cry
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Lanruze: 1:16pm On May 22, 2018
Transmission..... I mean qualification........Transmission
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by fakuta(f): 1:17pm On May 22, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by DIYhackers: 1:19pm On May 22, 2018
Igbo kwanu
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Assassin101: 1:19pm On May 22, 2018
hmmmmm...... I smell something like Lida ikeji's puna
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Mikeross62: 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
Wow,wow wow
Incredible

We check out for you ebay
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Lomprico2: 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
And buhari gave d igp to an illiterate!! lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by delzbaba(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
make he go use am collect garri for market, or enter heaven
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by onyxo76(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2018
So why is he not the IG then?
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Dottore: 1:23pm On May 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
This is a banner displaying the immense qualifications gathered by a Deputy Superintendent of Police in Ikoyi Lagos.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-police-dsp-with-unbelievable-stack-of-qualifications/

All these and his legitimate/monthly salary is not upto 200k.

What shall it profit a man to acquire all manner of academic certifications and still live in poverty? Na wao
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by ucheHapers(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2018
Jack of all qualifications
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by prof22(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
We merit everything we get #IgboAmaka
just be cheering everyone with your awaiting result.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by KenOne: 1:27pm On May 22, 2018
If he aquired all these degrees and his business/complimentry card is like that something is wrong. Why make the card dirty with so many words. Your name with a Ph.d and your two more professional certification course is enough. Why put B.sc, M.sc when Ph.d is there because you can't be a ph.d holder without a B.sc and M.sc degree so you eliminate those ones and some other ones on the card.

It all reminds me of my former neighbour if he wants to address himself hear him. My names is Chukwudi, Chuks for short importer, exporter, general merchandise, clearing and forwarding, business tycoon and mogul.

Congrats to him before they'll say i am beefing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by pyx: 1:27pm On May 22, 2018
DSP with many qualifications but no celebrated breakthrough in his profession, just a waste of time to display your acquired paid -for certificates to attract sentiment for promotion. List your achievements in the police force. The person i know is educated is the likes of Abba Kyari the crime buster
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
He did well to improve himself while in the force

BTW,he started as a diploma student and is now a PhD holder.The rest r associations he is a member or affiliated with.

As a country we r still tied to qualification while the rest of the world is getting technical. Its a pity
lol i just dey laugh seeing all those jargons e dey carry about. Its only in nigeria we use education as a yardstick to determine your societal status. When I was in the university, the hod of a particular department in my faculty (PhD ) found it difficult to speak good english. Yet e go dey do yanga sey he go do phd for south africa.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by WINDSOW(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2018
His office is shabby
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by somehow: 1:32pm On May 22, 2018
Did he just acquire all the qualifications within 3 years?
miteolu:
All his qualification can only be recognized if he works for Buhari in 2019
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by FriendofGod: 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
Jwonder:
If all these qualifications are true, then this is the kind of person that should be heading the NPF not the monumental disgrace we have as IG. The government should encourage officers of the NPF to go on courses and training just as the navy.

It is not by certificates. There are many diploma mills ready to give you a certificate for a fee. I also wonder why the names of the institutions are not put in front of every academic qualification listed. I hope those qualifications are not bogus, if not, matters might shift to him in a matter of days.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
See Accolades way tupac igwe dey find up and down. grin But how has all his qualifications been able to impact the Police Force? He is so educated but acting like an illiterate. We all know you can't get PhD without Ms.c and B.sc.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
oga IGP how far nah? this oga with multiple "kwalification" would have handle your prepared speep in kano because he is learned than you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.