Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. (1908 Views)

Starting Small - Can You Start SPOT Trading On Binance With $10 / Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. by Brandistar: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2020
The Binance biometric app is not verifying my National I.D card. Now im left with just the option of inputing my BVN to be verified. Guys please, i hope I'm not giving myself away to hackers
Re: Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. by StTrump: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Try some other means like voters card

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Success Story / 10 Pictures Those In MMM Dilemma Can Relate To / The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.