Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? (1001 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? by anonymousIP2: 9:42am On May 22, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Khloe took to social media to write a piece to one of the DNA twins and it went thus:

"Hey lover,thanks for being the best man that has ever walked into my life and promise never to leave me in any situation and kept to his words. I love you cos you love me more , I need you cos you need me , I care for you cos all u ever wanted was for me to be happy , I will forever be yours cos we promised ourselves forever friendship. You M A D E me bestfriend.

Even when I act like a nut head and make u feel like you ain’t doing enough, you strive to do more . Soon i ll give you a call ( pick ur passport, meet me at the airport let’s explore the world together cos there is no other I wanna spend my happy days with if not with the one that stood by me during my lowest moments . My ATM, My KING,I love u now and forever . Pls be my M C M with pride . From your bestie. @blairisdna."

by VIVIANGIST - http://viviangist.ng/bbnaija-former-housemate-khloe-and-mavin-records-blair-roberts-dating/

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? by itspzpics(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2018
Viviangist where you go sniff out this news... bloggers eeeh.. una deh follow people like flies i swear gan.
Re: Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? by anonymousIP2: 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
CC - Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi
Re: Bbnaija Former Housemate Khloe And Mavin Records' Blair Roberts Dating ? by GistersNG: 3:59pm On May 22, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Is Olamide At War With Adekunle Gold? / See Why She Does'nt Wear Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.