Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket (48276 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Issafela: 11:21am On May 22, 2018
Video Of The Nigerian Man Who Killed His Girlfriend And Stuffed Her In A Bucket.

This is the video of a man who was arrested on Balogun street in Oshodi, Lagos. For Killing and stuffing his girlfriend's lifeless body inside a bucket.

The lifeless body of the woman was discovered after he was ordered to open it. The suspect has since been handed over to the police.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zfOSQtYbY

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/21/man-arrested-for-killing-and-stuffing-his-wife-in-a-bucket/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Issafela: 11:21am On May 22, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Dozie32(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Jisos oooo
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by superior1: 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
All because the idiot taught there is a shorter route to wealth besides hard-work and prayer.

Animal in human clothing

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Trustisaburden: 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
d
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by yusufobinna1(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Money.... money... this is a problem of wanting to get rich quick smh,may we not be victim of circumstance.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Dozie32(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Can you just imagine oh?
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2018
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by mamaa88(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2018
Evil man

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Facebooker(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:57pm On May 22, 2018
ALL the Aba Jews shamelessly denied he was a Biafuroan....

No surprise...they are heartless and shameless.

This is how they develop Lagos

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
It's enough already, as if the picture is not graphic enuf.

I wonder what happened to execution by firing squad

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by kolawoleibukun: 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
if they do not kill him it doesn not count

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by wickedworld: 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
Kill him and arrest the harbalist that ask him to bring human part

9 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
Ppl get mind but wot could ave resulted in doing such a show of shame and regret now you ave succeeded in killing her what is ur gain....

NB even if the girl did hurt u Abeg move on
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by carammel(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
Only God knows what went wrong between them, if only the dead could talk.
Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
When you need Nigerians to pour fuel and burn the guy

You won't see them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by 4reala(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2018
Some pple are just devil in human clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by room089: 6:59pm On May 22, 2018
God protect your children!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2018
cool.Gbammmn!
megrimor:
When you need Nigerians to pour fuel and burn the guy

You won't see them

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Walexwisdom(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
Evil that men does is quite alarming these days... cry
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Hennepin: 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
Why did I watch those videos? Spoilt my day man. sociopaths walk amongst us

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Lorechino(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
RIP TO THE DEAD and to the other one u are dead in advance thank u.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by 2mch(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
Na wa o. Na for this Nairaland person de see things...
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I like how ALL the Aba Jews shamelessly denied he was a Biafuroan....

No surprise...they are heartless and shameless.

This is how they develop Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Gangster1ms: 7:01pm On May 22, 2018
Wow.. is that not yansh with pussy lips that I'm seeing inside the bucket? embarassed
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by OboOlora(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2018
I ain’t even gonna judge cos I don’t know what happened prior to her death.

I remember my school days. My ex had taken some funny concoctions to be able to Bleep me well. Dude had an asthmatic attack when he was cumin and almost passed out. If he had died, I was already planning how I would lock his body up and set my apartment on fire claiming gas explosion!

No time!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:02pm On May 22, 2018
If there was an Olympics for Crime....

Biafra =

1st. Rituals

1st Prostitution

1st Robbery

LIFETIME AWARD IN CRIME.

You no dey tire ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 22, 2018
If pesin start to dey wish say make this Kain guy KICK BUCKET ASAP now, them go dey shout bad belle
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by oyoyoyo: 7:04pm On May 22, 2018
na God fit save us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.