Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket (48298 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by sammirano: 7:05pm On May 22, 2018
Am very sure his only thought now will be regret. Pls avoid actions you may regret.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by xelalexis: 7:05pm On May 22, 2018
Assuming he wasn't caught and the ritual was succesful, a few months from now he would have been in money which no one knows how he made, and some of these people hitting him would be hailing him...x

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by sandrahnaub(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2018
Hian!!!
E don fo for this tori
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2018
Ruinous disorder
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Hades2016(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Wow.. is that not yansh with pussy lips that I'm seeing inside the bucket? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 22, 2018
OboOlora:
I ain’t even gonna judge cos I don’t know what happened prior to her death.

I remember my school days. My ex had taken some funny concoctions to be able to Bleep me well. Dude had an asthmatic attack when he was cumin and almost passed out. If he had died, I was already planning how I would lock his body up and set my apartment on fire claiming gas explosion!

No time!!!

Cringe

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by penta(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2018
Report says the guy na Igbo grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 22, 2018
The position of that woman makes me want to cry. Vagina facing up? Which kind disrespect be this?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Mhizapple(f): 7:29pm On May 22, 2018
This guy is so heartless!
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 22, 2018
OboOlora:

I remember my school days. My ex had taken some funny concoctions to be able to Bleep me well. Dude had an asthmatic attack when he was cumin and almost passed out. If he had died, I was already planning how I would lock his body up and set my apartment on fire claiming gas explosion!

No time!!!

His body will still be found and you will answer.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by dotun4real: 7:40pm On May 22, 2018
The heart of man Is desperately wicked
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Emilokoiyawon: 7:50pm On May 22, 2018
Nigerians need to examine their ways especially our brothers from that side known popularly as potorpotor republic.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 22, 2018
OboOlora:

No time!!!
you mean you killed him with you wide hole and claimed he had a heart attack? if only he could wake up and tell what really happened. wellcome to our world of muderers, it always starts with one victim grin well good luck!
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Alwaysking: 7:59pm On May 22, 2018
OboOlora:

No time!!!
Ashi!!!
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 22, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Cringe
why? i am not surprised. murderers are just every day people like you and me, ussually people you never suspect, ,next door neighbours, the shop owner across the streets, that man/woman who is the first to help the neighbors, that man/woman who always smiles, appears happy, hard working, humble, honest and religious even your own doctor, your gardener, house help and maybe your own brother or even sister.
believe it or not i know! grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by lovethchioma(f): 8:05pm On May 22, 2018
That guy should not leave that place alive. Heartless soul..
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
Ashi!!!
don't be too quick to judge like she said.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2018
dotun4real:
The heart of man Is desperately wicked
only man?
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On May 22, 2018
How far with Evan's case?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2018
Northmall:

His body will still be found and you will answer.
good thing he didn't die, he proberbly didn't go back to her next time grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2018
lovethchioma:
That guy should not leave that place alive. Heartless soul..
I agree, He should be offered to Amadioha as sacrifies

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by lozanni(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
If there was an Olympics for Crime....

Biafra =

1st. Rituals

1st Prostitution

1st Robbery

LIFETIME AWARD IN CRIME.

You no dey tire ?

You are doing this to prevent NCAN from shouting: 'Afonjaaaa', so you are putting them on the defence first.
Talk to your brothers that we are tired of reading about ritual killings everyday, kilode angry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:29pm On May 22, 2018
lozanni:

You are doing this to prevent NCAN from shouting: 'Afonjaaaa', so you are putting them on the defence first.
Talk to your brothers that we are tired of reading about ritual killings everyday, kilode angry

I am sure you feel proud of yourself.

My condolences...so pathetic. The useless Ritualist is igbo like you...deal with it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Olorithilex(f): 8:32pm On May 22, 2018
This is highly ridiculous..... What a loss...God help us.. Aw can we move higher in this era of blood shedding
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by ibori1(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2018
OboOlora:

No time!!!

hmmmmm

now I know

just confirmed it
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by lovethchioma(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
gypsey:
I agree, He should be offered to Amadioha as sacrifies
Seriously ....
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Rhozabeth(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2018
The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked!
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Dizu(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2018
Oh lord have mercy
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Xisnin(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
Ashi!!!
He is a man.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by dataking: 9:15pm On May 22, 2018
Funny enough, he might be released in a couple of months time. No justice in Nigeria especially if you fit sort.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Mikeross62: 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
Wicked being last last you won't even gain anything. The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Alwaysking: 9:41pm On May 22, 2018
Xisnin:
He is a man.
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.