Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) (26420 Views)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Why the government to employ the host community and indigent to all the positions

The same thing the government is doing in all the industries such as NNPC and others, that they have started again.

Remember: herdsmen in military and police uniforms. Take them out if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:45pm On May 22, 2018
Why are they exposing his buttocks to fresh air? lipsrsealed

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:
I don't even understand the story, I'm I the only one? Lol
from what I understand, the state govt decided to drop lower level staff (cleaners etc which is reserved for host community indigenes) who had passed retirement age so as to be able to employ younger people with an agreement to pay three months salary upfront but the people have refused this plan by the govt which has led to this violence

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2018
Nothing graphic here. OP better respect ya sef. I wanted to see some blaaaad!
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2018
Lomprico2:
This? here is the problem of niger deltans. Everything is community this, community that! Its worse in rivers state!

Am 100% sure buhari was referring to them in d lazy youth statement. angry
He was referring to Ur clan and Afonjas

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
Danelo:

He was referring to Ur clan and Afonjas

Keep fooling urself dont go and do something meaningful be looking for a company or someone's business u'll go and collect "community levy" lazy bastards!!

You guys are the misfits of the whole southern nigeria!
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Mr2kul(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Ijaw people are always troublesome people

I pity any Nigerian that will go to that godforsaken school.

Useless militants

who is to be blamed?.
The citizens or the government
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by vito30(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Useless militants
but wealth from Ijaw land feeds your impoverished tribe.. Iliterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Maski87: 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
University don suffer,what kind of university is this.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by kuntash: 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
Was this before he met with El Rufai or after their meeting? Because na the kind action of that mafia be that...
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
vito30:

but wealth fron Ijaw land feeds your impoverished tribe.. Iliterate
before the useless oil in ijaw land, Nigerians were living fine

Roads and school were built, I think you're the illiterate not knowing oil is a cause rather than blessing to this nation

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
Vision2045:
The Rich fight the Poor using the poor, the Poor kills the poor and the poor kills the Poor. The Poor and the poor gains nothing but blood and pains, The Rich gains everything...

Until we the Poor and the poor understand this...
If you are poor, then you don't understand what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Mr2kul(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:
I don't even understand the story, I'm I the only one? Lol

I only posted what's on ground at the moment.
Before now, there have been a lot of crises in the school, from increment in tuition fee to sacking of staffs (not retiring them).These are not the first set of staffs that have been sacked. The school has been down since April (while the school calendar is backward) and nothing has been done. Yet, his school University of Africa is going on.

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Mr2kul(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
Jolar101:
Why the government to employ the host community and indigent to all the positions

The same thing the government is doing in all the industries such as NNPC and others, that they have started again.

Remember: herdsmen in military and police uniforms. Take them out if possible.
Yea, you are right but retiring them would've been better.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Mr2kul(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2018
RZArecta2:
from what I understand, the state govt decided to drop lower level staff (cleaners etc which is reserved for host community indigenes) who had passed retirement age so as to be able to employ younger people with an agreement to pay three months salary upfront but the people have refused this plan by the govt which has led to this violence
You think Dickson will employ people?.. Someone that is complaining of money everytime

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by MrSquint: 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
DON'T LET YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS GET YOU INTO TROUBLE. BE CAREFUL
Princeofnigeria:

Useless militants
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 22, 2018
MrSquint:
DON'T LET YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS GET YOU INTO TROUBLE. BE CAREFUL
who are you? Black panther
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2018
Mr2kul:

I only posted what's on ground at the moment.
Before now, there have been a lot of crises in the school, from increment in tuition fee to sacking of staffs (not retiring them).These are not the first set of staffs that have been sacked. The school has been down since April (while the school calendar is backward) and nothing has been done. Yet, his school University of Africa is going on.

Imagine spending pubic money on their iwn schools while governmen own schools are going down. I dont know why these people are allowed to own school here and there
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Useless militants
u lack home training...I'll blame ur pappi for not pulling out from ur old woman.

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 4:35pm On May 22, 2018
A stubborn fly that always be d victim.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Why are they exposing his buttocks to fresh air? lipsrsealed
so that is the only picture out of the rest that caught your fantasy?
So weird
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
Politicians sha, Dem sabi use police any how, eeh. Must you shoot to kill?? The peoples' voices mean nothing in Nigeria.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by miko1988(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2018
Danelo:

I object to that sir.
Niger Deltans aren't cowards.

You myt be, but we are not.
I think d both of u r saying d same thing
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2018
Mr2kul:
There is currently a combact between indigenes of Amassoma (Niger Delta University host community) and cops.
It all started when some non-academic staffs were dropped by the governor which resulted in a serious protest by the women and the youths last week.
Report has it that the angry protesters shut the school gate thereby preventing movement in the school vicinity.
On Friday, 18th May, it was reported that resolutions were reached at a meeting of NDU governing council, traditional rulers and stakeholders of the community.
On one of the resolutions reached, it was said that the paramount rulers and the host community should ensure the reopening of the varsity gate shut by the protesters latest Saturday, 19th May but however, the gate was still locked as of Sunday, 20th May.
Report has it that cops were deployed to the community in the early hours of Tuesday, 22nd May, which is today, they reopened the gate and surrounded the school vicinity.
However, the angry youths of the community with war songs chased the cops and shut the gate again.
Report has it that more cops has been deployed to the community and there have been a sporadic shoot out between the two parties.

Where are the graphic pinshures? ?

I aff check n check, I couldn't find any blood. grin.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by abimic(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2018
I think I know someone attending this school, let me think �, jodha o..... Is this not the school you said was better than UNIPORT...... ? Better re apply to UNIPORT and be proud to have gone to school. Na one Year closure I can foresee from here.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by icedbreez(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Useless militants

An idiot spotted.

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by icedbreez(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2018
Chuks9000:
This na why serious organisations no dey invest in that region.

But serious organisations can come and drill for oil there?

1 Like

Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by opeyemi22222: 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
This have nothing to do with the state government rather the federal government should be help responsible for anything that has to do with security
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by ameerasule: 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
Too Bad , But The Bayelsa State Government Does't control the Army and The Nigeria Police Force .May God Restore peace in the community ..
Mr2kul:
There is currently a combact between indigenes of Amassoma (Niger Delta University host community) and cops.
It all started when some non-academic staffs were dropped by the governor which resulted in a serious protest by the women and the youths last week.
Report has it that the angry protesters shut the school gate thereby preventing movement in the school vicinity.
On Friday, 18th May, it was reported that resolutions were reached at a meeting of NDU governing council, traditional rulers and stakeholders of the community.
On one of the resolutions reached, it was said that the paramount rulers and the host community should ensure the reopening of the varsity gate shut by the protesters latest Saturday, 19th May but however, the gate was still locked as of Sunday, 20th May.
Report has it that cops were deployed to the community in the early hours of Tuesday, 22nd May, which is today, they reopened the gate and surrounded the school vicinity.
However, the angry youths of the community with war songs chased the cops and shut the gate again.
Report has it that more cops has been deployed to the community and there have been a sporadic shoot out between the two parties.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by opeyemi22222: 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
The bayelsan Government is one of the few faithful and truthful Government in Nigeria and shouldnt be held responsible for this kind of thing
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by johngold20: 6:32pm On May 22, 2018
The Bayelsa state government does'nt .control the security forces used in the killings of the locals.
The federal government should be held responsible for the lost of lives.
Re: War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) by opeyemi22222: 6:33pm On May 22, 2018
In Governance there is separation of power .. so in this affair the federal Government should be held responsible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Why FG Will Not Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Garba Shehu / Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.