Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case (32554 Views)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / EBSU First Female President Of Law Faculty Dora Dies In Fatal Auto Crash / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by ebidabs: 3:45pm On Apr 18
NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper mimics case of Dunamis Fake Testimony

See Question Four on the paper

Question 4

Mrs. Benson is a member of the He has Arisen Peoples Fellowship. During the Sunday service, Mrs. Benson stepped forward to share her testimony of God's goodness in her life She stated how she struggled to go to school and how despite the temptations, trials and hardships, she had finally bagged a BSc. in Law. When Mrs. Benson finished telling her story, her Pastor asked her if her degree was a BSc In Law or an LL.B Mrs. Benson clarified that it was an LL.B. However, the Pastor called Mrs. Benson a liar, stating that there was no such degree in Nigerian universities as a BSc. in Law and that Mrs. Benson's vocabulary was not fitting for someone who claims so have studied law, adding that testimonies tainted with lies will not be encouraged by the church. It was later confirmed that Mrs. Benson was truly a law graduate and that at the website of the university she attended, the degree was referred to as a BSc. in Law.

(i) As a law student, what area of the law is the above scenario on? 5 marks

(ii) What elements will Mrs. Benson have to prove to succeed in a court of law? 12.5 marks

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Ibile77(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18
is it clements or elements that she has to prove ? Grammar too much for this kwantry.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by id4sho(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18
Bomboclat, WTF man cool

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Lamasta(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18
Problem no dey finish for this country

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by MMempire(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18
Catching cruise with someone's bitter experience.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by pacino26(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18
Lamasta:
Problem no dey finish for this country

Don't be in a rush comrade, NOLLYWOOD will soon drop a banger for it Season 1 and 2 Pastor

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by muyico(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18
over wise pastor ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by westlius(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18
Nija we hail oo
Every week na banger to banger trending news

9 Likes

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18
Folake4u cum and answer. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Hezzyluv: 8:49pm On Apr 18
I knew this matter will trend for a while. grin

But God picked that woman calls. I heard she has been given a plot of land.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by dreamwords: 8:49pm On Apr 18
grin
Brown roofians self grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18
Funny enough... Many of the students go still fail that question. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Thundafireseun: 8:50pm On Apr 18
This Dunamis pastor will never change

The last time he lied against God and holy spirit by claiming he saw Peter OBI as the next president…

He will never stop...this man is a …Man of flesh,not man of God

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Handnballer: 8:51pm On Apr 18
grin
Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by DeJoeee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18
I encourage more of this types of questions. Education should be based on current issues in our society not the out dated archaic education.
If our faculties of engineering and sciences will emulate this, we will be solving current issues affecting us instead of cramming textbooks

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Matrixx77: 8:52pm On Apr 18
Imagine
Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by frankputer: 8:52pm On Apr 18
U don’t mean it
Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by tunjijones(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18
The pastor's act was terrible for a man of God.

Control your emotions and act like a representative of God here on earth.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by eedhrisademola(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18
Angelfrost:

OLOHUN!

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Pitssbull: 8:53pm On Apr 18
Comedy

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Sonnobax15(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18
grin
Sometimes you just have to be happy for being a Nigerian alone,cuz something must make you happy so long you have data to come online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Hollyharjii: 8:55pm On Apr 18
The word "Dunamis fake testimony" self don confuse me

Abi na me no dey follow trend

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by TouchNfollow(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18
Eneneche should as a matter of necessarity close this unfortunate episode with a brand new car and cash gist of 10milllion with an apology to this woman this coming Sunday service and trust me he will be the star of the week.

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by kennyz247(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18
Righteousness should come and answer this question ooo, with his mumu ideologies..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Hezzyluv: 8:56pm On Apr 18
DeJoeee:
I encourage more of this types of questions. Education should be based on current issues in our society not the out dated archaic education.
If our faculties of engineering and sciences will emulate this, we will be solving current issues affecting us instead of cramming textbooks

You see that engineering matter don weak me. I know of person who has BSc in electrical and couldn't connect a point of light undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by MorataFC: 8:56pm On Apr 18
Hmmm
Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by MorataFC: 8:56pm On Apr 18
Hezzyluv:

You see that engineering matter don weak me. I know of person who has BSc in electrical and could connect a point of light undecided
😂😂😂
Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Ponomote(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by just4dem(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18
Naija na cruise 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by Hoelujohn: 8:57pm On Apr 18
Angelfrost:
Then they are fake students.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case by phemmie06(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18
Thundafireseun:
This Dunamis pastor will never challenge anyone again either off camera or online….

He will just pretend that the Holy spirt is no longer ministering to him….

Because the other holy spirt made a caricature of him 😅

Did he mentioned Holy Spirit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? / Kaffydadiva Flaunts Her 3 US Degrees (Photos) / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.