Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel (442 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera / Victims Of Senator Elisha Abbo’s Assault Fail To Appear Before Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel by willywasco(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
Both Senator s Movie Omo Agege and Ali Ndume have appeared before the Senator Bala Ibn Na Alla Chaired joint committee investigating the snatching of the mace by hoodlums.

Both senators are currently being grilled for there role in the act

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/breaking-omo-agege-and-ndume-appears-before-senate-panel/
Re: Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel by buhariguy(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
And so
Re: Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew senate chamber is not SARAKI or anyone's fathers property .
Re: Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel by whiteTORTIISE(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
Omo agege and Omo apapa before the senate.

Wetin concern me. abeg comout your leg from high tension.
Re: Breaking: Omo Agege And Ndume Appears Before Senate Panel by LibertyRep: 1:04pm On May 22, 2018
Politics apart, every sane Nigerian should demand to know the root of the Senate invasion and mace theft. It's a national embarrassment and reeks of connivance from the highest level.

Those who stood down the security of the NASS that day are capable of planning a coup at Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dares Buhari To Probe Him / I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger And Snakes On It –dino / Senator Marafa Insult And Reject INEC Committee, Refused To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.