Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project (39256 Views)

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / EFCC Begins Probe Of Suspects In Obasanjo’s $16bn Electricity Deal / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by HtwoOw: 7:41am On May 23, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
olodo. Its not even every igbo that support ipob. Ipob has a minority followership in igboland. Mainstream igbos are anti-secession but pro-restructuring. B4 U comment in a publc forum, make sure U have broad-based knowledge. Read wide.

99.99% of Yeebos on Nairaland , Facebook, Twitter and other PUBLIC FORUMS are directly opposite what you just claimed

maybe you should pull your head out of your anus as smell reality for a change
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by Bizibi(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

Mtcheeew!!! Always a sycophant

LiePobians and Biafraudians , It's a shame for Y'all really !!
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by shekauvsbuhari: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

99.99% of Yeebos on Nairaland , Facebook, Twitter and other PUBLIC FORUMS are directly opposite what you just claimed

maybe you should pull your head out of your anus as smell reality for a change
How did U arrive at de statistic u are brandishing? okay u are one of the internet tribal n Apc warriors. That one no be work, you hear. Go n get urself profitably engaged in order not to regret in future.
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by HtwoOw: 10:11am On May 23, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
How did U arrive at de statistic u are brandishing? okay u are one of the internet tribal n Apc warriors. That one no be work, you hear. Go n get urself profitably engaged in order not to regret in future.

Only a blind person or a hypocrite will disagree with my stats, it's right here on nairaland how they do their rubbish
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by shekauvsbuhari: 10:51am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

Only a blind person or a hypocrite will disagree with my stats, it's right here on nairaland how they do their rubbish
U re trying very hard 2 justify ur monthly BMC stipend. I commend ur zeal n energy, only that u re misapplyin it to pursue a stinking cause.
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by mbos: 11:38am On May 23, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
olodo. Its not even every igbo that support ipob. Ipob has a minority followership in igboland. Mainstream igbos are anti-secession but pro-restructuring. B4 U comment in a publc forum, make sure U have broad-based knowledge. Read wide.
who told you, are you Ibo? Why are they the afraid of referendum? didnt you see millions in the crowd whenever Mazi Kanu steps out..

The US has advised you people to negociate with Ipob or ,,,,imagine the rest

they are waiting...
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by chinedu234(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2018
maasoap:

Oga, stop what you had no idea about. The house of representative committee that investigated the awards of many power contracts under Obj concerning that 16 billion dollars came up with a very damning report that scared the hell out of me. In some instances, 90% of the total contract money were paid upfront as mobilisation fee and the committee members couldn't locate the sites of such projects because not a block was dropped at the site of the projects. It was just a pity that the committee itself was eventually caught up in the bribery scandal.
You sound brilliant. But you see I have been in international business for over 22 years and I know what it means to transact in LCs and bills. I also know what it means to transact with bank guarantees. I happened to follow the then HOR probe life and knew that Elumelu and co were totally ignorant of what they were tasked to do. I saw honourable members struggling with terms like LC as if it was a German term. By the time they concluded I knew it was a scheme by some disgruntled elements like the unpopular former VP. Anyway just take your time and read the present report that detailed EFCC investigation into the issue. You will learn a lot.
Re: Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project by kaliboi94(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2018
HtwoOw:
shame on u you to Fulani heardsman

LiePobians and Biafraudians , It's a shame for Y'all really !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.