Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The MFR 5 Cardinal Manifesto Towards Productive Legislation - 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The MFR 5 Cardinal Manifesto Towards Productive Legislation - 2019 (236 Views)

Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Deceived By Buhari's Government / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The MFR 5 Cardinal Manifesto Towards Productive Legislation - 2019 by mfrspeaks(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2018
My declaration to run for the office of a Member House of Representatives at the National Assembly was borne out of the passion to selflessly serve the people through meaningful representation against all odd.

It is not absolutely a new terrain for me but may just be an higher operational level as I have always served in varying capacities representing the people’s right from my university days and in other organizations. Hence; I am on an ultimate Mission For Reformation which is what my MFR stands for. In comprising, what I represent as MFR, is reflected in my following 5 cardinal goals if voted for as a Member House of Representatives:

1. Sponsor Bills that will be: People oriented; Make provisions for adequate safety of human lives and properties which will transcend to creation of jobs, and pursue laws that will strengthen our institutions for effective functioning.
2. Facilitate Constituency developmental projects and also fund self developmental programmes; capacity building and hold business opportunity conferences which will be accessible to all youths within my constituency thereby making them self reliant and sufficient.
3. Ensure progress report on National and Constituency activities; carry out a quarterly door2door public opinion poll on how well to serve the people better.
4. Ensure dutiful carrying out of oversight functions and sincere implementation of the budget by the executive to visibly transcend on the electorates.
5. Finally, I will ensure promotion of local content, creativity and all manner of craft development which will further promote the Nigerian brand.

My records as a Students Leader in the past remains a major point of reference and to this end; if I’m voted for, my service and representation of the people will be selfless and sincere.

Thank You!
I’m John Wesley and I’m on a Mission For Reformation!

(1) (Reply)

# / Sosanwo Felicitated With Children On Their Day / Minister, Ibrahim Jibril Welcomes Team From CITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.