Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos (648 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos by 3Ebisco: 2:15pm On May 22, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke has been trolled by a follower after sharing a photo of herself on her social media page.

The actress who is currently enjoying a vacation in France was captured striking a beautiful pose when a follower attacked her twice, asking who deserves the photo credit.

Irritated at the number of times the follower had asked who took the snap shot of the actress who was obviously in her hotel room. a rather funny drama ensued.

Livid_beyond; Hmmmn Who is taking the pictures though? Apostle

Daniella Okeke; I said No it’s ur father na Sho! This is the second time you’re asking

Livid_beyond; Calm ur navzzz @daniellaokeke you seem angry, does that mean i’m right?

Daniella Okeke; No huni. am so calm am on holiday…with ur fada remember. Please don’t focus on your life. Keep monitoring me on Instagram to know who is taking my picture or not…clearly u hv nothing important to do with your time, i would keep you busy with my holiday pics

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/actress-daniella-okeke-blasts-follower.html

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
nonsense
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos by oshe11: 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
Some guys can be FOOLISH ehn
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos by malificent(f): 2:53pm On May 22, 2018
But why won't people mind their business?
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Blasts A Follower Who Trolled On Her Vacation Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
They should take that dude to daura aswell

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Stuns In A Recent Picture Before His Concert At The 02 Arena / Uriel Oputa Reveals How Singer Dija helped Her When She Was At Her Lowest / 12 South Africa’s Most Curvaceous Celebrities You Can’t Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.