Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Need A Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Companion (452 Views)

A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion / I Need A Companion / I Need A Companion For My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Companion by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
gevnet:
If you are living around the Island or Ikeja, Maryland, major areas on the main land and you have the same need like me then let's hook up. I need a Companion.
Specifications:
1. You must be financially stable
2. Independent and staying alone if possible
3. You must be intelligent
4. Average height and body
5. You should be good looking and neat
6. You should be matured at heart
7. You should be fun to be with
8. If you are into oloshosm, please keep off. I am not looking sex
Whatsapp only:+2348179093260

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me On Whatsapp To View My 12intches Cock / Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / Male Friend Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.