Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. (894 Views)

The Legality Or Otherwise Of Landlord's Refusal To Refund Caution Fee. / How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by Moreoffaith(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
Different type of landlord you can relate with in Nigeria.

Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by Moreoffaith(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018

Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by BankeSmalls(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
The one that will help you service your wife because since you cannot make enough money to pay, you donate your wife to his ministrygrin

1 Like

Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by Moreoffaith(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The one that will help you service your wife because since you cannot make enough money to pay, you donate your wife to his ministrygrin

Trade by batter grin

1 Like

Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by kestolove95(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
What tym is Nigeria match today?
Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by mrsheddy(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
kestolove95:
What tym is Nigeria match today?

6pm boss
Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2018
wink is this not a lazy youth we are talking about.
Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by Moreoffaith(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
wink is this not a lazy youth we are talking about.

Where is the lazy youth??
Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Where is the lazy youth??
my son please swallow your pride tell me you're jobless I have better offer for you.
Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by Moreoffaith(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
my son please swallow your pride tell me you're jobless I have better offer for you.

Thank you so much for your offer sir, let me know when you leave your dad house and start paying bills by yourself.

Let me know when you are able to buy a phone for yourself and not wait for a brother in US.

I can feed you for as long as you want even as a lazy youth.

Your brain must be dead like Baba Daura brain.

1 Like

Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by johnmartus(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2018
undecided see pride .
Moreoffaith:

Thank you so much for your offer sir, let me know when you leave your dad house and start paying bills by yourself.

Let me know when you are able to buy a phone for yourself and not wait for a brother in US.

I can feed you for as long as you want even as a lazy youth.

Your brain must be dead like Baba Daura brain.
Re: Different Type Of Landlord In Nigeria. by Moreoffaith(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided see pride .

That's not pride, you just call me a lazy youth and you offered me a job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IBADANKEYS: OPIUM Luxury, N1.2 Pa Furnish Apartment In Oluyole For Letting (pic) / What You Get For Acquiring Land At Amen Estate Phase 2, Lagos +234 8030529372. / What Will It Cost To Have This Roof,please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.