Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God (7485 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by kovah(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
petra1:

i may not quite agree with you here sir.
its about leadership. God leafs through a leader still. he doesnt lead or interact directly. So if God asked him to lead the country its not out of place. That foesnt mean i endorse that he heard from God or not. Thats between him and God

you have been answered
Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God by aydultimate7(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
naturally commenting:-how knowledgeable are we going to be if we release our self to learn frm the knowledge of other people and did not appear to know more than others? it would have been so great!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ / Interview With Joagbaje - His Perspective On Christianity / The Reality Of Restitution –when, How , Why………..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.