Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. (33321 Views)

Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations / Women’s Day: Buhari Praises Nigerian Women For Roles In Nation Building / President Buhari Praises Ugwuanyi’s Achievements In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by bionixs: 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
Vessi:
so buhari was abacha's side kick and partner in crime in the legendary looting business of 1990's.
dem born you today? so you know no this before you come dey shout sai baba upandan. this is what your ignorance, vote and hate have brought. you go still see faya
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Xisnin(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
abokikhalifa:

I want you to simply answer this question bro.

Some of them have been there for 10 years. What have they been doing?

Or you just don't like Buhari?
What are the function of a senator/rep?
It is sad that you and buhari don't know.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by tete7000(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
Buhari...delusion personified. We told them but they wouldn't listen.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by bionixs: 9:09pm On May 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
Every country deserves the kind of leaders they get.

Buhari has this impudence to fob off rubbish on our collective intelligence because most Nigerians are generally dumb.
very dumb. read comments and see the senseless reasoning pattern of our educated youth. Abacha is now their role model and hero. inconsistency in ideaology

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by dival247(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Defending the present APC administration in a public bus should be included in 1000 ways to die besides whenever I see BUHARI or OSINBAJO on my television, I always rush to where I kept my PVC to check if it's still there.
buhari never show on my TV set since when he get to power if u allow he to show on ur TV set mean ur will pack up when he leave asi rock lol u know what I mean
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2018
Xisnin:

You must be blind, PTDF is different from PTF.
Friend of thief.

Broda i am in the health sector and i know the diff between the two. Thanks and read properly to be well informed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by delpee(f): 9:14pm On May 22, 2018
Abacha could as well have used all the funds he looted to provide power.

Remembering the Abacha days is a nightmare for those old enough to understand the terrible dictatorship we had at that time. Nairaland as it is today would have been impossible with Abacha in power. There's nothing like true freedom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by ruthkufe: 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by dival247(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
delpee:
Abacha could as well have used all the funds he looted to provide power.

Remembering the Abacha days is a nightmare for those old enough to understand the terrible dictatorship we had at that time. Nairaland as it is today would have been impossible with Abacha in power. There's nothing like true freedom.
u are right I was in JSS 1 things is very hard then no Light no kerosine pls not let us remember that past

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:23pm On May 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
“Let anybody come and confront me publicly in the National Assembly. What have they been doing? Some of them have been there for 10 years. What have they been doing?......”

Instead of this president to be showing or telling us what he has done he rather choose to obsesse Nigerians with what the NASS have or have not done.
You don't promotes nationalism this way.Buhari's lies & shamelessness have no beginning or ending.
Can you tell what gej did in the six years he has spent in office while massive corruption was ongoing?
At least buhari has showed us what abacha did why stealing.
over to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2018
joeluv:
Name one please?

Sani Abacha stadium kano

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
dival247:
u are right I was in JSS 1 things is very hard then no Light no kerosine pls not let us remember that past
But why you the lie na,in jss1 and now you lost memory.
Fuel was N11.00,security of life and property was intact.
No lie again o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by chernest2002: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
Anyone who thinks that this dictator will concede defeat in 2019 must be a fool. Just listen to him bragging with a criminal and murderer like Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
this is just like praising Hitler good works, bubu you tried, I don tire to dey vex for you, so make i just laff am off

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by mabea: 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
vedaxcool:

Sentiments is all you will see in this thread, Abacha stole but gave infrastructure others stole and gave nothing... Civilian governments disappoints massively.
Lekwa ha, ndi fan Abacha suddenly.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by xreal: 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
Avians of similar plumage congregate in cahoots

Why Buhari dey always find trouble?

See big-big gramma.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Sarkin: 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is not only a terrorist

But a sick one... Bloody thief
you well?
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Sarkin: 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is not only a terrorist

But a sick one... Bloody thief
you well?.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Abagworo(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
That's a truth that must be told. Abacha tried well in infrastructure. There was no public school without PTF building and most of our highways were rehabilitated by then PTF. The most Amazing part was crude oil selling high of $20 at peak and 11 Dollar off peak during his years in power but yet we keep hearing of billions of Dollar Abacha loot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:58pm On May 22, 2018
Sarkin:
you well?.

You no well
Just like Buhari
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
“Let anybody come and confront me publicly in the National Assembly. What have they been doing? Some of them have been there for 10 years. What have they been doing?......”

Instead of this president to be showing or telling us what he has done he rather choose to obsesse Nigerians with what the NASS have or have not done.
You don't promotes nationalism this way.Buhari's lies & shamelessness have no beginning or ending.

The National Assembly is one of the most corrupt institutions so buhari was rite. Besides the herdsmen issues and bad oil prices effects buhari has tried bt can do much better. His cabal is also a stumbling block to his limited progress sofar and they are there waiting till after elections to continue to cause disorder in govt operations and policies. Age might not allow him follow tru on all he needs to do so i feel he shud rest. Pdp however are a den of theives except for Gej's good nature so its difficult to trust them right now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 22, 2018
thief defends robber, equation balance die!
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Trove(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2018
Go

Key board warrior over to you guys

Internet gangsters
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Defending the present APC administration in a public bus should be included in 1000 ways to die besides whenever I see BUHARI or OSINBAJO on my television, I always rush to where I kept my PVC to check if it's still there.
oga I hail oo. You think say money dhe make you share this side
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by dival247(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
But why you the lie na,in jss1 and now you lost memory.
Fuel was N11.00,security of life and property was intact.
No lie again o.
u think Nairaland is for Kid’s below 25 year. U can check my profile this account as been open when u are still in school collecting feeding money , never say ur elder lie when u are still in ur mother tommy
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2018
maybe someone believe the "sudan" story
cos a sudanese might not know abacha
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Sarkin: 10:17pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You no well
Just like Buhari

I dey pity you. You still dey soaked in PDP'S DARKNESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:21pm On May 22, 2018
Sarkin:

I dey pity you. You still dey soaked in PDP'S DARKNESS

You think am like you.... Fvck pdp... Fvck APc
Where was Rotimi Ameachi... Orji uzo kalu etc

It's people like you that they deceive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by coolscott(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2018
B okoharam
U nemployment
H erdsmen
A rmed robbery
R ecession
I nsecurity
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

Jesus! shocked
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by awoofawoo: 10:37pm On May 22, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
Only a thief can praise another thief! Buhari is a Ole! Barawo bansa!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He should kunkun return all money recovered from the Abacha back to them!

Image the fool even accusing Obasanjo, but praising Abacha!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Trexnemesis(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2018
Its a pity that an elected president of Nigeria could praise Abacha. So all the people Abacha hunted down and killed for the sake of democracy did not mean anything to him. Buhuari , God has rejected you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS / South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.