Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS (33328 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Friends of former ambassador, Mrs. Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu, have picked a nomination form for her today at the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) secretariat, Abuja, to run for the senatorial position for Anambra South. 

The entourage which was made up of Hon Martins Ndujekwu, Comrade Peter Nwosu, Engr Chidi Anuligo, Chief Chukwuebuka Ileka, and other friends out of their own volition, put together the money and picked the form much to the surprise of the wife to the late Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

This is coming after some members of the family vowed not to support her.

Speaking with reporters in an interview yesterday, Dr. Ike Ojukwu, directors of Ojukwu Transport Company Limited, said it would be a letdown to allow a woman from Ngwo in Enugu State to represent Anambra South Senatorial District.

According to him, “the district has several prominent people.”

Ojukwu asked: “Is she from Nnewi? She is from Ngwo in Enugu State. If you ask me, I would prefer someone who is a son of the soil, and because I come from Nnewi, I would like an Nnewi indigene to represent us.”

Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Jnr) said: “She is apparently coming out under APGA and that is APGA’s business. They can decide on whomever they want to bring out really, that should not be my business as far as I am concerned but I do find it curious that you want somebody from Enugu State to come and represent us at Anambra South.

Ojukwu added: “A young woman who was supposedly married to my father who is late; a young woman who could remarry tomorrow maybe from Abia State or later from Sokoto State. And you want her to come and represent us. I wonder if there are no other people in Anambra South that can represent us?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/anambra-south-bianca-ojukwu-gets-apga-nomination-form-from-friends.html

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by SolutionMee: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

These are the kind of friends I keep. People should learn from me and Bianca Ojukwu. Everything is not all about family. What some relatives can't do, some friends can do better. Some of our friends are more like brothers and sisters from another mother. Shout out to all good friends out there.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018

Ojukwu added: “A young woman who was supposedly married to my father who is late; a young woman who could remarry tomorrow maybe from Abia State or later from Sokoto State. And you want her to come and represent us. I wonder if there are no other people in Anambra South that can represent us?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Merimental(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
but faleke 4rm kogi was elected in Lagos. *my opinion*

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
kiss
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Homeboiy: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
We Enugu people are behind her

To ghost saying she not from Anambra

Where is mama taraba from?
I'm just asking

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Jnr) said: “She is apparently coming out under APGA and that is APGA’s business. They can decide on whomever they want to bring out really, that should not be my business as far as I am concerned but I do find it curious that you want somebody from Enugu State to come and represent us at Anambra South.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/anambra-south-bianca-ojukwu-gets-apga-nomination-form-from-friends.html
Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Jnr) Is just being childish!!!

For a man, He is too jealous of Bianca

Your father would even want you to take good care of his widow so that she will not feel the impact while he is gone!

APGA is your father's legacy which someone in your family is doing all she can to keep it alive!

Support her! Like it or not she is part of your family and right now, you should be playing a fatherly role as the first born son!

Stop behaving like a child, you will only be shooting yourself in the leg!!!

You should also be a beneficiary if you play your cards well!

At the end, it will be a win win and everyone will be happy!

Support her when you Can! It doesn't reduce you!

Stop this bitterness! The lady is not even re-married yet!

Be happy!!!

Live in today! Tomorrow will take care of itself!

Jeez!

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
dis party still dy exist?

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by cinoedhunter: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmmm... women empowerment.... cheesy
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by yjgm(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bianca, don't forget this, family always first.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Chizzyferd(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fine woman

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by HolyClement001(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
good
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
We Enugu people are behind her

To ghost saying she not from Anambra

Where is mama taraba from?

I'm just asking

Good...then invite her to contest in her home state ......I don't talk trash on people bit if I open my mouth on this bianca ..yes she is beautiful but.
Well let the will of God be done

5 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Naijawebmaster: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Men supporting woman! Very impressive, I will say. smiley

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by generationz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
she is from Enugu and representing anambra
I pity this woman
you don't know half of what you are getting into
prepare to be the minion of those who are sponsoring you
if you think I'm lying ask.madam kemii nysc

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by neolboy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bittered son

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by overdrive(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nonsense she was married to onye Anambra that automatically makes her onye Anambra'

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by generationz(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurshah:

Good...then invite her to contest in her home state ......I don't talk trash on people bit if I open my mouth on this bianca ..yes she is beautiful but.
Well let the will of God be done

spill jooh

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by BruncleZuma: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by maestroferdi: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
This nonsense should stop.

The whole of Igboland belong to all Igbos.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Sharpshooota: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
We dont care

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by stevonics: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
when a man have declared in his written Will that a woman is his wife,and have had children with her.
you never challenged him to put off the woman because of an earlier marriage.

you just woke up to tell the world that your father never married her.

foolish son.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by DaV8King(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bianca go back to Enugu and contest.

Ojukwu don die so you have no Anambra standing again.

Yet you bully the whole family and collect the postings that come to them in that family.

Not that I like any form of nepotism but your own don do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by LUGBE: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Enough of Bianca long legs, it won't work for her now

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Arysexy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
That Buffon Ojukwu son should STFU!

Bianca is legally married to Anambra man and thus can represent her husband's constituency. I am from Anambra and I support whoever wins btw Ifeanyi Uba and Bianca.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Lexusgs430: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Friends & Groups buying forms, simply means this buying system is flawed.......

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by manikspears: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
whose idea was it to put [b]"only" [/b]at the end of the amount in a checkbook,to slap the person dey hungry me.........why will you write 15 million naira only is that only in your dictionary. undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Referendum50(f): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
She's our queen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Referendum50(f): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
We love her to the core

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by mercy0008(f): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
PLEASE HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME HERE?

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS by Mankosi: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
The woman is still riding on ojukwu's popularity to climb her ladder meanwhile she's not in good terms with his late husband's family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.