Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Former Nice Manager Lucien Favre Pens Down Two-year Deal As Dortmund Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Nice Manager Lucien Favre Pens Down Two-year Deal As Dortmund Manager (351 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / See Reasons Why Dortmund Manager Was Sacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Nice Manager Lucien Favre Pens Down Two-year Deal As Dortmund Manager by dabblesports(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2018
One of Bundesliga power house Borussia Dortmund have appointed Lucien Favre as their new manager on a contract until 2020.
The 60-year-old Swiss takes up the post after leaving French club Nice following the end of the Ligue1 season.

Favre takes over from Peter Stoger, who had been placed in charge of Dortmund until the end of the season after peter Bosz was sacked in December 2017.

Favre who has had the German Bundesliga experience has previously managed Hertha Berlin and Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga.
"We'll now work together on the new team," Favre told the Dortmund website.

"BVB is one of the most interesting clubs in Europe and I'm looking forward to returning to the Bundesliga, which I very conversant with and I have always kept an eye on during my two years in Nice."

Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc added: "The commitment of Lucien Favre as coach is an important part of our fresh start in sport this summer.

"He has our high esteem for his professional qualities."
Favre will hope to build a team that pose contend with Bundesliga’s most successful club Bayern Munchen for trophies in the season ahead.

www.dabbsports.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (03/06/2018) / Nigeria Squad Paid World Cup Bonuses / US, Mexico, And Canada Beat Morocco To Host The 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.