Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? (11262 Views)

Assistance On What To Expect After Passing Kpmg Nigeria Aptitude Test / Kpmg Nigeria: Ivy League Only? / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by deolasmart: 12:03pm On May 26, 2010
Please can anyone especially current KPMG NIGERIA employees post tips on what a typical KPMG interview looks like likely questions and the rest,
passed the aptitude test and expect to be called for the interview dont want to go unprepared thanks

1 Like

Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by bisode: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
I don't have the answer to ur question but u can answer mine.
I have been called for an aptitude test at kpmg and I'd like to no wat the tests are like, any tips pls?good luck in ur interview
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by ntj: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
bisode:

I don't have the answer to your question but u can answer mine.
I have been called for an aptitude test at kpmg and I'd like to no wat the tests are like, any tips pls?good luck in your interview

Well, I heard you would have to also write an essay within limited time frame together with the aptitude test. I guess that is the major differnce from others
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by bisode: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2010
thank u ntj, i passed the test and im expected to be called for an interview. deolasmart pls can u tell me what the questions were like?
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by jerryvn01: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2010
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: Education interview questions
Tks again and pls keep posting.
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by ADE200: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hello guys I have a KPMG aptitude test this Thursday.
Please can anyone tell me what the format is and what exactly I should be concentrating on cry
need a response asap cry
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by ADE200: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2010
will really appreciate it if anyone responds thanks
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by Choco5: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
ADE200:

will really appreciate it if anyone responds thanks

Math and English.
Also make sure you read Chinua Achebe's things fall apart.
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by ADE200: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2010
seriously Things fall apart??
is there also current affairs
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by Choco5: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
Dont mind me o!
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by moquo1: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2011
Practice KPMG test and other company tests with www.testcentre.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by promet45(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Learn more about the interview process including: date and location of the interview, length of the interview, the person you will be meeting with, any special instructions, and the interviewer’s expectations

Evaluate your strengths, weaknesses, skills, interests, values and goals, as this will help build your confidence and help you articulate the value you will bring to a position during an interview
Identify the top three skills or experiences that you can bring to the firm that other students can’t, and practice how you will communicate them to a recruiter

During the interview you will be asked whether you have any questions, so ensure you develop a few ahead of time, as this can demonstrate your level of interest in the job
Develop questions that you are truly interested in and listen to the responses to learn about the firm and the job’s challenges

he initial impression you make on other can last for a long time, and it is important that you present the type of image you would like to portray going forward. Dress professionally, speak clearly, and appear confident when meeting with the interviewer
Nonverbal communication is very important. Make eye contact, sit up straight, make sure you use a firm handshake, and don’t forget to smile

When answering the interview questions provide specific examples that support any claims you make
The interview should be a two-way conversation, keep your answers brief, ask for clarification if you don’t understand, and provide answers that demonstrate your skills, passion, and understanding of the position for which you are applying

During the application stage, KPMG looks for well-rounded candidates who demonstrate many valuable abilities including: strong academic results, transferable skills gained through past work experience, and extra-curricular/community involvement

4 Likes

Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by jerrrrry: 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
promet45:
Learn more about the interview process including: date and location of the interview, length of the interview, the person you will be meeting with, any special instructions, and the interviewer’s expectations

Evaluate your strengths, weaknesses, skills, interests, values and goals, as this will help build your confidence and help you articulate the value you will bring to a position during an interview
Identify the top three skills or experiences that you can bring to the firm that other students can’t, and practice how you will communicate them to a recruiter

During the interview you will be asked whether you have any questions, so ensure you develop a few ahead of time, as this can demonstrate your level of interest in the job
Develop questions that you are truly interested in and listen to the responses to learn about the firm and the job’s challenges

he initial impression you make on other can last for a long time, and it is important that you present the type of image you would like to portray going forward. Dress professionally, speak clearly, and appear confident when meeting with the interviewer
Nonverbal communication is very important. Make eye contact, sit up straight, make sure you use a firm handshake, and don’t forget to smile

When answering the interview questions provide specific examples that support any claims you make
The interview should be a two-way conversation, keep your answers brief, ask for clarification if you don’t understand, and provide answers that demonstrate your skills, passion, and understanding of the position for which you are applying

During the application stage, KPMG looks for well-rounded candidates who demonstrate many valuable abilities including: strong academic results, transferable skills gained through past work experience, and extra-curricular/community involvement
God bless you.
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by jerrrrry: 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
Please I'll appreciate a direction to the aptitude test centre with Dragnet for KPMG...

I'm in Igando, please can anyone help...
Re: Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone? by JARUSHUB: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VOA Fires Or Proposes Removal Of 15 Hausa Service Members Over Improper Payment / Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. / I'm In Love With My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.