Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle (778 Views)

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
Hello house does anyone know of, or have used a very reliable and trustworthy car buying escrow service agent here in nairaland or outside nairaland who knows his stuff and has integrity and his reputation to protect.

In light of all the fraudulent auto dealers and scams one has to involve the professionals.

Please if anyone knows anyone to recommend drop contact here, thanks.

cc Gazzuzz Cosplay Timifakay Banky3w Kingreign Diportivo Ipfreely Jodecibmw nurey thebigkendo
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by thebigkendo(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2018
tidykenny:
Hello house does anyone know of, or have used a very reliable and trustworthy car buying escrow service agent here in nairaland or outside nairaland who knows his stuff and has integrity and his reputation to protect.

In light of all the fraudulent auto dealers and scams one has involve the professionals..

cc Gazzuzz Cosplay Timifakay Banky3w Kingreign Diportivo Ipfreely Jodecibmw nurey the.bigkendo
grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2018
tidykenny:

In light of all the fraudulent auto dealers and scams one has to involve the professionals.

cc Gazz.uzz Cos.play Timifak.ay Banky3w Kingre.ign Dipor.tivo Ipfr.eely Jode.cibmw nur.ey th.ebigkendo

Car full market, select, run vin, pay for inspection and kill.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by timifakay(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2018
tidykenny:

cc Gaz.zuzz C.osplay Tim.ifakay Ban.ky3w Kin.greign D.iportivo Ipf.reely Jọ.decibmw ń.urey the.bigkendo

This is a business section practice, especially on that currency exchange thread...
Car talk and autos is pre-order with who you are comfortable with or if satisfied with what you see, make payment.

What vehicle do you wanna buy?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by CarGuideNG: 7:11pm On May 22, 2018
Hello Sir

Make CarGuideNG part of your vehicle shopping success story.

Contact CarGuideNG for your Comprehensive VIN Vehicle History Reports at very convenient and affordable rates.
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 8:54pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks for the responses so far, due to my lack of experience in car buying and me being a novice I need an escrow service that I can discuss with about the car I want to buy with the budget I have and maybe even listen to advise from the agent concerning other possible similar and better vehicle to consider in place of my initial choice and take charge of the search, diagnosis, documents confirmation and determination of the electrical and mechanical condition of the car.

I don't want to buy a lemon or problematic car that would make me miserable, that's why I need a professional to provide this service for me.
GAZZUZZ:

Car full market, select, run vin, pay for inspection and kill.

timifakay:

This is a business section practice, especially on that currency exchange thread...
Car talk and autos is pre-order with who you are comfortable with or if satisfied with what you see, make payment.

What vehicle do you wanna buy?
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by timifakay(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
tidykenny:
Thanks for the responses so far, due to my lack of experience in car buying and me being a novice I need an escrow service that I can discuss with about the car I want to buy with the budget I have and maybe even listen to advise from the agent concerning other possible similar and better vehicle to consider in place of my initial choice and take charge of the search, diagnosis, documents confirmation and determination of the electrical and mechanical condition of the car.

I don't want to buy a lemon or problematic car that would make me miserable, that's why I need a professional to provide this service for me.

You can contact me on 08077631013 (whatsapp) to discuss your preferences and what have you...
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 3:21pm On May 23, 2018
Someone said that I should try to ask if anyone on nairaland has used or knows someone else who has used any of either
1. CarPurchaseHero or
2. SpinelOptions
to please help a brother with info whether they are reliable or not, thanks in advance.
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 3:23pm On May 23, 2018
Ok I will, let me see if I can get more alternatives to consider.
timifakay:

You can contact me on 08077631013 (whatsapp) to discuss your preferences and what have you...
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by Cosplay: 7:25pm On May 23, 2018
You can try Egunmogaji or Salestobimotors. They run a concierge service( If you can afford it) smiley

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2018
Cosplay:
You can try Egunmogaji or Salestobimotors. They run a concierge service( If you can afford it) smiley

Thanks for the mention.
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
tidykenny:

cc Gazzuzz Cosplay Timifakay Banky3w Kingreign Diportivo Ipfreely Jodecibmw nurey thebigkendo

We offer an exclusive concierge car purchase program for astute clients.

If interested please read https://tobimotors.com/product/auto-concierge/ and https://tobimotors.com/auto-concierge-service/

Good luck on your vehicle search.
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
Thanks very much bro for the recommendation.
Cosplay:
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 9:41pm On May 23, 2018
Noted and thanks too.
I will check up on the links to know how it works.
EgunMogaji:

We offer an exclusive concierge car purchase program for astute clients.

If interested please read https://tobimotors.com/product/auto-concierge/ and https://tobimotors.com/auto-concierge-service/

Good luck on your vehicle search.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by dru23(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
tidykenny:

Carshopper can get you a good car ..I wlll highly recommend him ...we do have a lot of quack car dealers in the forum ..and if you buying any car ,especially Nigeria used.. Please first thing is to check for sludge... if the car has sludge in the engine, it is a red flag ..run for dear life... and you will thank me later.. I gave that advice to some one the thread few weeks ago.. Till now he is still thanking me. And if you buying cars from anybody ,please keep in mind that cars that are closer to the port ,will cost less o ..cars from new York, Rhodes island ,new Jersey basically East coast should cost less to ship ..for example am from the east coast.. It costs me $750 to do roro depending on the location of the car, you will be towing fees ,which at most should not cost you more the $300.. So when buying a car from any agent you need to ask those types of questions.. I would have love to help you.. But I barley have time for my own stuff.. Once again carshopper is the guy to go for.. And you can thank me later
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by Carshopper(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2018
dru23:

Carshopper can get you a good car ..I wlll highly recommend him ...we do have a lot of quack car dealers in the forum ..and if you buying any car ,especially Nigeria used.. Please first thing is to check for sludge... if the car has sludge in the engine, it is a red flag ..run for dear life... and you will thank me later.. I gave that advice to some one the thread few weeks ago.. Till now he is still thanking me. And if you buying cars from anybody ,please keep in mind that cars that are closer to the port ,will cost less o ..cars from new York, Rhodes island ,new Jersey basically East coast should cost less to ship ..for example am from the east coast.. It costs me $750 to do roro depending on the location of the car, you will be towing fees ,which at most should not cost you more the $300.. So when buying a car from any agent you need to ask those types of questions.. I would have love to help you.. But I barley have time for my own stuff.. Once again carshopper is the guy to go for.. And you can thank me later

I salute sir ..thanks.
Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks very much sir, I will put your advice into consideration.
dru23:

Re: In Need Of Reliable And Trustworthy Service Agency To Purchase A Vehicle by tidykenny: 6:03pm On May 30, 2018
Yes sir I will.
CarGuideNG:
Hello Sir

Make CarGuideNG part of your vehicle shopping success story.

Contact CarGuideNG for your Comprehensive VIN Vehicle History Reports at very convenient and affordable rates.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Corolla Sport 05 @1.2m / Honda Grom Power Bike For Sale / Distress Sale Toyota Corolla 2013 Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.