Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security (12755 Views)

My Personal Review: Itel A32F Is An Inexpensive Android Go Smartphone With The E / Itel A32F Review – Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security. / See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Oforbuikem1(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2018
Mtcheww
Na phone be this?
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Bintabisiriyu: 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
DONADAMS:
itel mumu ehn..na O.S I go chop abi?

you dey mind dem, Nokia Asha 201 is far better than the highest Itel android
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Bintabisiriyu: 7:36pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Later when this chineese plastic starts accepting every finger print to unlock now you'll start complaining cheesy

oga no tek laugh kill me o.
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Bintabisiriyu: 7:38pm On May 22, 2018
I wonder why dem never ban all these Itel Chinko fake products from Nigeria sef?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by mhisbliss(f): 7:38pm On May 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

oga no tek laugh kill me o.
cheesyLol I'm not a guy
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Bintabisiriyu: 7:39pm On May 22, 2018
Jozay:
Fingerprint don cast...even itel now uses it.
Nice development though

hahahahahaaha
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Bintabisiriyu: 7:42pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesyLol I'm not a guy

prove it.
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On May 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

prove it.
Lmao prove what? And to who? Why would i be eager to prove to you that I'm a girl? Would it increase my bank account? grin
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Bintabisiriyu: 7:48pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lmao prove what? And to who? Why would i be eager to prove to you that I'm a girl? Would it increase my bank account? grin

listen to me Segun if you cant prove that you are a girl then Bleep off
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by mhisbliss(f): 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

listen to me Segun if you cant prove that you are a girl then Bleep off
But you don't matter, why would i prove anything to you?
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2018
stalyf:
So what do you guys think? Would you buy a phone of 20,500 naira that has the latest Android 8.1 Go edition and Fingerprint?
No, never. From experience, most Itel phones don't work when it is raining and this very one is ugly as hell. The back looks exactly like a village headmaster's glass case.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by ndigbo: 8:30pm On May 22, 2018
Please who has that meme of the mouse that shuts the door behind it ?
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Kenswitch(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2018
How strong is the battery
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by fucktoto: 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
fastest way to burn 20k without thinking.
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Ejiphill09(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Innov8ve1: 1:12am On May 23, 2018
this one na smartphone with burner phone grade specs. only beneficial to those that require a secondary phone
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by rapthugx(m): 4:14am On May 23, 2018
There is certainly a smartphone for everyone

Itel A32F Specifications

*.Network:2G/3G *.Operating System: Android 8.1, Oreo (Go Edition)

*.Processor / GPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 / Mali

*.Display / Resolution: 5.0 Inches / 854 x 480 pixel

*.RAM: 1 GB

*.Internal / External Memory: 8 GB / Expandable by up to 32 GB

*.Camera:Back / Rear(5 MP),Front(2 MP)

*.Battery Capacity: 2050 mAh Li-Ion

*.Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer,Proximity, Light, Compass

*.Additional Features: Fingerprint Unlock
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by DonjazzyPikin(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2018
5MP camera...

Una chop winsh?? Abeg itel u can do better jaree!!!

No be 8.1 OS we go chop
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Ricay(f): 8:10am On May 23, 2018
My business page is @kericay_glamz.. Check it out for more yummy goodness
Hey guys, I sell IPhone cases oo, iphone X, iphone 6, iphone 7, iphone 8, and samsung. Plz make ur orders now.. Dress ur phone in a classy way, come outside and make pple stare at ur phone with their mouths wide open make fly enter inside �.. Order now sweeties, its affordable.. Whatsapp me on 08132961380 check out my business page on Instagram too.

Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by stalyf(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
No, never. From experience, most Itel phones don't work when it is raining and this very one is ugly as hell. The back looks exactly like a village headmaster's glass case.

LMAO.

You are not nice
Re: Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2018
Garbage. 854* 480 screen what year is it 2011? even 720p is low. for the sake of your eyesight don't buy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / How To Hide Secret Images And Videos From Phone Gallery. / MTN Introduces "DND" Do Not Disturb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.