Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship (56368 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations, Best wishes in your studies..

Voice234:
was also contacted, called on Friday, asked to fill a document and send my ID.....was also called and mailed yesterday.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by freeride4u: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
@Sparowtipsy, please last year were you asked if you had completed your Studies or still enrolled in the MSc. Program? If yes, please what was your response and do you have an idea why this question would have been asked?
sparowtipsy:
Local last year! Reapplied for the overs abi na sin ?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Were you also contacted? it seems you were contacted but did not make mention of it
freeride4u:
@Sparowtipsy, please last year were you asked if you had completed your Studies or still enrolled in the MSc. Program? If yes, please what was your response and do you have an idea why this question would have been asked?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by freeride4u: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yes my School here in Nigeria was contacted, and then I got a call from dragnet Today asking me those Questions.
PCGamer:
Were you also contacted? it seems you were contacted but did not make mention of it
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Abbygirl80: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Was called also and asked to upload some documents!!
freeride4u:
Yes my School here in Nigeria was contacted, and then I got a call from dragnet Today asking me those Questions.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Abbygirl80: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dont know if my school was contacted, but i was asked about my admission letter..i sent you an email please what did the Ask you..repl My mail.
freeride4u:
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
are you for local or overseas?
Abbygirl80:
Dont know if my school was contacted, but i was asked about my admission letter..i sent you an email please what did the Ask you..repl My mail.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Erac: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
freeride4u:
Your school was contacted, through whom undecided?
I got the same call from Dragnet
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Abbygirl80: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
I applied for both
PCGamer:
are you for local or overseas?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
freeride4u:

which school?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Abbygirl80: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Did they asked you to upload you nigeria admission letter? I only uploaded for my foreign school but am yet to get a local admission. Please chat me on watsap 08127204888.
Erac:

Your school was contacted, through whom undecided?
I got the same call from Dragnet
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Erac: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abbygirl80:
Did they asked you to upload you nigeria admission letter? I only uploaded for my foreign school but am yet to get a local admission. Please chat me on watsap 08127204888.
I uploaded both local and foreign admission letters at application stage.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Abbygirl80: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ok, i just hope i dont get disqualified because of this.did you also received the email they sent? Chat me on watsap plz.
Erac:

I uploaded both local and foreign admission letters at application stage.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Manovsky: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
I was also contacted by dragnet and asked to upload a document. I don't know if they contacted my school or not. Haven't heard back yet. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by freeride4u: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
UniPort
Anfieldboss:

which school?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by GCsomething: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Voice234:
was also contacted, called on Friday, asked to fill a document and send my ID.....was also called and mailed yesterday.

You na first class and oil state too?

Congrts though
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
when? today? or last week
Manovsky:
I was also contacted by dragnet and asked to upload a document. I don't know if they contacted my school or not. Haven't heard back yet. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Manovsky: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Over the weekend
PCGamer:
when? today? or last week
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by PRINCEWILL1111: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmm it is well. Pls I found some people re carry wrong information. Dragnet said no one has been contacted n no list is out yet. So where did this I was contacted, my school was contacted. If you doubt what am saying this is dragnet office line to confirm. 07088609791
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by PRINCEWILL1111: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Or is there another dragnet u people talking about.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by michaelella: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
I was not contacted, but I know those dragnet people are lying. I called them last week and yesterday and they told me same thing.
Successful people have been contacted and ask to upload something or confirm something.

Maybe they will tell us when they have booked their flight tickets.

PRINCEWILL1111:
Or is there another dragnet u people talking about.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
PRINCEWILL1111:
Hmm it is well. Pls I found some people re carry wrong information. Dragnet said no one has been contacted n no list is out yet. So where did this I was contacted, my school was contacted. If you doubt what am saying this is dragnet office line to confirm. 07088609791

Move on bro if you were not contacted, that is what Dragnet will keep telling you even if you call them by December
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by PRINCEWILL1111: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
It doesn't take a big firm like dragnet to tell whether you pass or you fail their exam rather than saying its not out.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Dragnet will keep lying to you. Over 5 people on here have told us they were contacted yet you think everyone is lying? they may not have been done with the entire process but shortlisted people have been contacted.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by nnamathy: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
PCGamer:
Dragnet will keep lying to you. Over 5 people on here have told us they were contacted yet you think everyone is lying? they may not have been done with the entire process but shortlisted people have been contacted.
That's how Dragnet operates, I wasn't shortlisted but if more than five people have same testimony... Move on bro; a million call to their office won't solve your problem. All the best!!!
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Voice234:

What was the mail about, success mail? I was also called to resend some documents.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by TWservices: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
It will go a long way if those who claim to have been sent a mail can at least screenshot the mail and blur out their personal info.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Folakemi66: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Didnt get any mail either just a call from dragnet on monday asking questions about my admission and passport..i sent you a mail please reply
SnowJay92:

What was the mail about, success mail? I was also called to resend some documents.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Folakemi66:
Didnt get any mail either just a call from dragnet on monday asking questions about my admission and passport..i sent you a mail please reply

I didn't get either, but the guy said he got a mail, so I wanted to know what his mail said. I will reply the mail later.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by GCsomething: 4:04am On Jul 14, 2018
PRINCEWILL1111:

Bobo forget that and forget dragnet. They will never tell you. Believe what any says here to have been contacted. Seems you're new to dragnet.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Voice234: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
GCsomething:

You na first class and oil state too?

Congrts though

Second class upper, from enugu

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by GCsomething: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Voice234:

Second class upper, from enugu

This gives me hope. This is only what I want to learn.

Good luck oke nna nwoke OMA

Check your mail, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.